GG #4. 1st GROW JOURNAL

@CoyoteCody thats awesome man. What kind do you have and are they hard use. I guess you have to have like a design program on the computer to design what u want the printer to design

1 Like

I use one of the models shown, the bottom model. I also bought 3 bottles of buffer solution so I recalibrate if I start getting some crazy numbers, r every other time I use it. I’ve had it about 8 months now.

2 Likes

I have 3 ender 3s and an ender 5, they aren’t too bad once you get the hang of it.

1 Like

I’ve never done a slurry test. I only check ph goin in and coming out. And I absolutely love that meter! I’m thinking about getting the 5 in one model next. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I have the Apera PH20, very happy with it.

3 Likes

Any ideas or should I just stop worrying about these leaves? @Hellraiser @MrPeat @MeEasy @Chasworks @latewood @Covertgrower @AfgVet @Dman1969 @Dankloud @anon86641082

2 Likes

Sorry I keep asking everyone same shit, im just nervous I made it this far into flower just dont want to lose it.

1 Like

As long as these are from the bottom, and the older fan leaves, you’re good to go.

6 Likes

Hi @Gunther11 I looked through my notes and found this it’s a copy paste from something I read I liked how it explained N during flower. I look for this the other day when we were talking and couldn’t find it but found it yesterday looking for something else… of course I always find what I’m not looking for lol but can’t ever find what I’m looking for… Hopefully this will put you at ease it says the same thing we’ve been saying but in a better way lol

COPY/PASTE (I REMOVED ALL LINKS TO SATISFY THE RULES)
It’s normal for plants to show signs of a nitrogen deficiency as the plant gets close to harvest. This is actually a good thing! Too much nitrogen can actually prevent proper budding, and can reduce the overall taste and smell of your plant. This is why all “bloom” and flowering nutrient formulas are relatively low in nitrogen.

Don’t worry about yellow leaves close to harvest! It’s normal to see a few Nitrogen-deficient leaves in the flowering stage. Nothing to worry about unless you see the yellowing leaves start climbing up the plant.

So don’t sweat it if you see your cannabis show some signs of nitrogen deficiency late in the flowering stage! Relatively low levels of nitrogen in the late flowering stage help promote proper cannabis bud development and will increase your yields

2 Likes

If it’s just lower leaves than I would not worry about.

2 Likes

Here is a post of mine from the buyer’s guide

1 Like

If this is only happening to a leaf here and there, I would not worry about it. Last picture of your grow the plants looked fine.

4 Likes

Like all have said, as long as they are towards the bottom of the plant it’s a natural occurrence.

I know it’s easy to say don’t stress so much, but I also know what my first grow felt like. Each grow gets a little easier and less stressful. We’ve all been there, so don’t sweat it

2 Likes

Yeah its mainly the bottom fan leave, maybe one here and there every once in a blue moon.

1 Like

That’s the natural way of things Brother. As long as the new growth is good your good. :+1: We grow and we learn. Just don’t get overwhelmed and remember we got your back. :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Shouldn’t I be smelling something by now I am 1month into flower today. @Dr.ofSmokology @AlienBrew @AfgVet @MrPeat @MeEasy @anon86641082

3 Likes

Gently squeeze one of ur buds n get ur nose n there, she should give u a little scent of her perfume.

1 Like

i find i get a big wiff when i water or trim. havent had anything last in the jars long enough for full cure yet to tell for sure but this harvest just gets better and better each day/burp.

2 Likes

Not all plants put off smells. From my understanding they was breeding this feature out.

Now if you break a leaf off it should have a smell. All my plants do when I break a leaf. My 2 Pineapple Cookies have no smell. Outside breaking a leaf.

2 Likes

I find just as the lights turn off the plants kinda exhale, I don’t know if it’s an exhale but they give off a fresh smell. Or you can rub a bud lightly and smell your fingers, but don’t do it to much because you damage the trichomes when you rub

2 Likes