GG #4. 1st GROW JOURNAL

I’ll post some pics later of what I print to mount fans with, if you want me to.

5 Likes

I’m sorry but I don’t grow in a tent :camping: I’m in a open room :v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

did you spray with spinosad? mine shriveled from that. sorry can’t remember if that was part of the earlier discussion.

i used californicus mites and then i got a blend of predators from nature’s good guys a few times. green lacewings are also supposed to be good but haven’t tried them yet.

1 Like

When i was using my tent i didn’t use clip on fans. Sorry now i am outside for the time being!

1 Like

So the rachet straps are working great. Works perfect

2 Likes

I like them like that I hang one on each side one towards the front other the back and keep em about a foot or so from the top of the plants and then a third fan at the top blowing on the light to help keep it cool. You can see all three of them in this pic the top one is kinda camouflaged but it’s right on top in the middle… had to look for the pics I knew they were there I took em to show someone else the fans prolly a year ago

1 Like

This damn plant driving me crazy, I found more and I dont know what I might be doing wrong. Its only the one plant, all the others seem to be fine. The leaves are always at the bottom that get like that. @Covertgrower @anon86641082 @Chasworks @latewood @AfgVet @AlienBrew @Dankloud @MrPeat @CoyoteCody @Dr.ofSmokology 20210801_120149|375x500](upload://uKuMm7I9wM7DB3Z7KLASo9nSDfU.jpeg)

4 Likes

I am at a loss. As I can’t decipher what you are asking. :pensive:

3 Likes

I think everything looks good :wink:

1 Like

Wow I totally forgot to load the correct picture i guess. My fault fellas. @MeEasy @MrPeat

1 Like

Are they low enough that they touch the top of the soil? Or you could possibly be spilling your water on them?

@MeEasy no they are the bottom but they are way off the soil and I make sure not to wet any leaves.

This is the plant it keeps happening to. @MeEasy

It looks to me like normal cannibalism of the lower leaves because most flower food is low in N … plus some phosphorus deficiency. That’s what I’m thinking you should be fine as long as it stays to the bottom those are sacrificial leaves

4 Likes

For me it looks like the plant is cannibalizing itself for nutrients. :+1:

4 Likes

@MrPeat should I put some 4-8-4 dry amendments. That’s what I been using, well an the 4-4-4 for veg.

1 Like

@MeEasy u think I should dry a little 4-8-4 with it. I did water it with recharge yesterday.

1 Like

Do you have alot of wind in that corner I see leaves curling up and down

1 Like

I only use Fox Farms so no clue what and how to use what you are. :pensive:

3 Likes

@MeEasy just for a second the oscillating fan hits it an pauses for a brief second I dont think its to much buy maybe

2 Likes