GFDukes GG Grow with my new lights!

Aug 4th… Dropped the seeds. Tap water with a few drops of Hydrogen Peroxide.
Aug 9th… Tap Root. Put it in Peat Pot in Miracle Grow Starter soil. Water with plain ph’d water. Under my new lights that @dbrn32 gave me super advice on building.

Aug 16th… Roots growing out of peat pot bottom. Put in its 5gal fabric pot still in peat pot. Happy Frog Soil.
Aug 29th… Lst begins. Still plain phd water. No nutes. Was watering at 6.0 ph. Got some good info from @Midwestnewbie and changed my ph to 6.5. Thank you!

Sept 7th…Lookling strong. Used some grow nutes from Bergman. Once a week. My ppm at this point was around 1800. So I stopped feeding for a week.

Sept 19th…I snapped the top off the main shoot doing LST. It was bummed but it was a blessing in disguise. lol

Flowering nicely. ppm was around 2100 at this point, if I remember right.

Sept 29th…Filling up. It was very exciting. Switched over to the flower light. And started adding flowering nutes. Ph was a perfect 6.5 still. ppm was still stupid high at around 1500. But better than the 1800 I had the week before.

Oct. 12th… Buds are starting to fatten up. Change colors and really smell dank. I love this strain.

OCt 23rd…The home stretch.

Nov 2nd…I drool at these every day. I’m a patient man though, No wine before its time.

18 Likes

Nice job!

6 Likes

Thank you for your help. I mentioned you on the other side, but I guess you’re not there.

5 Likes

Thank to all who supported me through this grow.
@dbrn32 @Midwestnewbie @Missiles @Not2SureYet @kabongster @anon43727043

A special thanks to ILGM for the super seeds.

6 Likes

Beautiful plant, glad I could help!

5 Likes

GranularFewArrowcrab-size_restricted

5 Likes

Holy smoke…nice looking big girls you have there. :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

That new light is bustin out the nugs!! Nice job!!

3 Likes

Killed it. Nice colors.

4 Likes

That’s what we should all be growing here!!

Great grow @GFDuke!

3 Likes

You’ve grown some of the most beautiful buds I’ve ever seen @GFDuke mate, congrats :partying_face: Sir! Peck :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you, everyone. If not for the awesome family here at ILGM, it wouldn’t have been possible.

c129590dcccff1df8c1f134f883b3c69af215ab7_2_467x500

3 Likes

Dude looks sooooo good! I just finished my first autoflower grow! Pretty stoked with it

4 Likes

@SteeZeLee pics or it didn’t happen!

Just kidding, welcome to the forum. Start a journal, it helps keep notes straight for you, you’ll get good advice, and others will be able to learn from you.

1 Like

Man that looks so good!

It is. Now that it’s all cured I have been able to have a nice smoke and it’s delicious.

Beautiful plant. Great job all the way. I hope my gg gets this nice. That light you have is wicked !!!

1 Like

Thank you. Best of luck with your grow!!

1 Like

WoW Great Job GFDuke
These are Super Frosty and a Postcard/Advert Quality Nugs I Can’t stop looking at those beautiful colas. Congratulations my Friend

1 Like

Some beautiful plant/s buds, good growing!

1 Like