Getting worse by the day, browning leaves

Add anything at end of flush or let it be?

how far away is your light from your plant

1 Like

Currently about 10” from the tallest stalk. May have been as close as 6 for a week. Majority of bush is shorter. Attached pic of plant profile for reference. This is not the grow space.

hard to tell in the picture but it looks like the bottom of the plant is still greem, is that correct

1 Like

Not necessarily. More green below tho.

download a lux meter in the app store (free) and check the lux at top of plant, about 8000 is the most you want, i had a problem of to much light and fried my plants before i figured it out and raised my light

2 Likes

Thanks. Good info

i found this to be a pretty good read, might check this out,

1 Like

For one …my option it’s not light and a app will not give u a real reading that’s why they are costly you need to flush with RO water and ur medium should be around 6.2 …what is it ppm that should be the first thing you find out …then reset ur lock out and confirm you do not have root rot can sneak up just like a nute deff or overfeeding…less is always more your soil looks to me like its low on oxygen and maybe got packed down from to much water filling and only way to know is to reset it all full RO flush and get them ppm on track I’d say u want to be around 1000 ppm after flush

1 Like

2 plants. Run off after 10g of flush 5.9 and 6.1 at 177 and 164 ppm

Also, never been a heavy waterer. Let the pot get pretty bone dry before watering. Runoff twice maybe in first month. Then once a week to every 5 days or so

U need to let water sit for 1 hr to get real reading then do small flush to see ppm get it back to 1000 after flush dries up …164 at that stage is dangerous low…plant will eat itself for the nuts if roots cant take them up fyi water needs to sit in soil for 1 hr befor u flush for readings…I’ve made this mistake befor myself

1 Like

Thanks. Guess I’m drinking another beer or two this evening.

I’ll have o e for ya too lol

1 Like

just went through similar prob with these ladies…so its fixable …happy growing :green_heart:

2 Likes

Oddly enough, same environment since day one, same watering and not nutes for either. Lady on the right was considerably shorter for a while.

Hell yeah! Appreciate the support.

I’d poke some more holes in the buckets also on sides but carfull u dont go in very far dont wonna hit roots and no prob man always a tag away …

1 Like

207ppm an hour later

Ya that’s really low u need to bump it up to 1000

1 Like