Getting worried guys!

She’s a beast, what kind of lights are you running in the picture there?

1 Like

Thx man,I 4 way lst all my plants… when I get a 10 x 10 or 8 x 8 I’m gonna fill it up with four plants….4 way lst there’s a lot of work that goes into that especially with a plant this size but it’s worth it imho

The one with all The ties on it Was grow start to finish with an optic led 650s…. The other side of my 4x8 is lit up by Mars Hydro TSL 2000 and a Mars Hydro SP 3000

Nice setup I like that optic 650s sweet light

1 Like

All good here? I logged off right after I got tagged and now I’m like 20 posts behind lol.

2 Likes

I think I’m all set now Iv corrected my influx ph thx everyone I appreciate it

1 Like

Sorry I wasn’t more help @Buddernugz , and @Nicky showed up like a blister after the work :sweat_smile::wink: he would have been more helpful than me, Nicky has the ph ppm stuff all in his head and explains shit better than I can

2 Likes

Yeah I’m not on here a ton, doing some online university stuff.
Your getting it my friend it will come by heart eventually to, just years of experience with soil and coco grows

2 Likes

I’ve been growing long enough that I should have it already (37 years) I went organic a year ago and don’t do the ph ppm thing anymore so I forget thing when I’m trying to explain it, I have to go to my notes to double check what I’m saying, and I’ve just never been a good teacher

3 Likes

85 is to high for some strains like Ak47 shoot for 79. What strain is it? Are you giving your plants Cal Mag on schedule? Are your ppms coming out right?

1 Like

Have not used cal mag in over 30 days, my ppm a vital is 155-160, Iv read reports of floral nova bloom not needing added cal mag when running with coco as long as base water is above 125ppm…… when I run ro water I ppm it up to 250 with cal mag but I’m strait tap now…. 925ppm in 13 hrs later I fertigate again…( I split 5gal between 2 pots which are 12”x12” hard pots that are 5.7 gal by volume which I keep a few inches away from top so more like 5 gal) and my ph run off today was 6.0 (5.9 influx) and ppm was exactly 100 over than what I put in at last feed so 1025…… I’m basically giving them half their container volume worth of feed 2x a day…… so my ppms never really get to high……. The only thing that came to me today was their was one day where I didn’t water them 2x and they where boooooooooooone dry …. Issues started about a week after that maby it’s salt build up that’s solidified on the roots???

1 Like

I’m running an 4x8 ten TV with 650w (optic led 650s) on one side and 600w total ( Mars hydro tsl 2000 and sp-3000) on the other……so I’m pushing 1250 watts in their along with 2x 610watt dehumidifiers in that same room becuase one running non stop was keeping my rh% at 60-65 with 2 run in on non stop I can keep it between 34-50%…. So theirs a lot of heat getting thrown around in their…. I only have a 910watt ac unit cooling the room and it can Barley keep up…even with high quality insulated ducting throwing tube hot exhaust out of my castle….nex GB go around I’m guna up grade to a 14000btu ac

One strain is Barnes farm mimosa evo…she’s a sativa pheno….other is a ilgm Maui waui….the Maui is tip top shape

Well I Geuss you will find out if you need cal mag or not, I would follow the chart because cal or mag deficiencys are the most common even more so using led’s

It’s a good thing you have strong leaning sativas like the those because they will be able to handle the heater better then any indica abs nosy Hybrids.

So your venting your exhaust fan vent outside of your house and running an AC inside the room. Yet still having heat issues? Dang

2 Likes

Yup……even got the good 1” insulated ducting……… even tarped up the room to make it smaller and layered it with thick blankets to try and get my room smaller so it has less to cool……it went from hitting a high of 89f to hitting a high of 85f so it helped a little but not much…. I think a lot of the heat is coming from the two dehumidifiers I have and they’re running. Non stop……their not small ones……but I’m scared to turn them both off because iv spent a solid hr in the past literally opening jars ,dumping them in the toilet and flushing them……I knew they where mold just couldn’t bring myself to throw them out untill I got hammered one day and powered threw it……still hurts…… i’ve ran into Cal mag issues in the past the worst I’ve ever had was with ilgm blue dream……250ppm cal mag….saw issues……300ppm….saw more issues……350ppm issues stopped……backed down to 300….they came back……that was in week2-week6 flower too…

1 Like

On a good note the yellowing has stopped progressing…. Judging by the rate that it was progressing before I think it’s pretty safe to say that the problem has been resolved thank you everyone for your help I’ve come to the conclusion that it was in fact my pH in flux I’m going back to the tried-and-true 5.8 to 5.9 start to finish from now on no more experimenting…… now the only thing I got to worry about is hitting that 2 pound mark on that big girl not too good at judging weight on big plants because I’m used to growing 5-8oz plants….but she’s 3 foot deep on the nose and solid the whole way down so fingers crossed……I think I have the grow log posted hear I’ll update my progress on their from now on your guys are more than welcome to chim in thx again!!!

1 Like

Yes dehumidifiers create alot of heat

1 Like

I was thinking about getting a quest unit but they really don’t move all that much air, I’d rather run 2 small floor units instead of dropping 2000$+ on a unit…. Anyone ever use one before?

If its salt buildup a flushing should fix it. Your in Coco so my experience is very limited. I’m a soil grower but there are some here who have vast experience growing in Coco.

The Maui is a Hawaiian strain so it could probably stand hotter temps.

The Barnys farm strain Mimosa is one I am not familiar with but sounds like I should be.

You gonna have to bite the bullet and buy a bigger ac. 10,000 watt should work. Good luck as you got some fine weed in there

3 Likes