Getting the max out of the lights you have?

Hey big game comming up this weekend Goooooooooo Pat’sssssssssss

2 Likes

Oh…?! I hadn’t heard about it ?

Lol ! …I can’t even pretend about that …I want to smash Goodell’s head into the ground, he’s close to becoming my new sworn enemy now that it looks like William Randolph Hearst’s not going to come back to life ?! (They must have got the stake through his heart the right way this time)

I don’t know if anybody heard but Brady’s father went after gooddell in the Press yesterday about time somebody went after that scoundrel!

… will I’m editing this and I saw your post below, I was trying to make a joke about the game because you know I’m right in the Boston area and a lifelong Pats fan but my disdain for gooddell took over my post

hadn’t heard about what @Paranorman

I haven’t had a chance to look at the news, but I heard something about Brady’s father speaking out about the Goodell.

@garrigan62 I hope there isn’t a test on those two documents? OMG I think they are 9 pages in total. lol Thanks for sending it to me.

1 Like

Ya he sure did lmao He gave him hell boy…lol

Will

1 Like

Will Garrigan’s Boston-born and a lifelong Patriots fan as well, for the rest of the Massachusetts growers who don’t know this! (…and I’m sure he’s not fond of gooddell either!)

#- Greatest baseball player - Big Papi

#- Greatest football quarterback - Tom Brady

No. It’s okay to have both spectrums at the same time. The red won’t be helping much in veg, and the blue/white won’t be doing much in flower but you can mix.

can i have that info about lights?

I downloaded that one too, now what do I do with it?

Put it under your lights and your get a lumes reading you can see where the edges of your lights are
I’ve used it a couple times just because I was curious
But placing plants under my lights is enough for me I have 1 LED panel for each plant

Let’s say, I have an 85w cfl 15cm. (appx. 6") from the plant and I get a reading of around 14700 lumiere…is that good?

I think @Niala had a chart
Maybe it was someone else
But I would say that’s not bad for that size light
Disclamer I have know idea how accurate the app is since I have no other meter to test

@Countryboyjvd1971 thats sort of where ive been pointing this thread. I haven’t had time to go through the document that I got yesterday. I bet the answer is in there.

Oh and good morning boys and girls from the breakfast garden in MA

Well let’s get a move on there soldier
We need that info asap :sunglasses::+1::smiling_imp:
Hahahaha
I know some had a list was that you bob

garrigan (don’t want to tag him) send me a nine page document on lighting. It’s a compilation of lighting posts. I dont recall seeing a lumens or lux chart for determining the actual sweet spot. seems my memory is as long as my…

I’m going to scan through it and see what it says about that

lol, go falcons!!!

2 Likes

I smiled and almost hit the like button, lol. no likes for that one though

:sunglasses::football::v:

3 Likes

lol,drink the kool-aide @bob31 this is the falcons year!! either way it will be an awesome game,great talent on both sides!

@DieHigh55

So here’s what I have from the document that garrigan62 sent me

NOTE It doesn’t include info on CFL or LED

Lamp # of Lumens Sq. Ft

4’FL (CoolWhite40W) 2,960 12
8’FL (CoolWhite75W) 5,800 24
MH 175W 14,000 510
MH 400W 40,000 1220
HPS 70W 7,600 36
HPS 150W 16,000 611
HPS 400W 50,000 1530

Marijuana grow rooms should receive 1000-3000 lumens per square foot. Successful gardens usually are lit at around 2,000 lumens per square foot. During the vegetative stage, plants stretch out when they receive low levels of light. During flowering, the flowers are looser and sparse.

Courtesy of @garrigan62

the important numbers are the lumens per sq foot, I think!

4 Likes

Boo…! No likes for that one boo Falcons :thumbsdown:

2 Likes