Getting ready to harvest the Bruce Banner auto

She sprouted back on March 13th. She is 16 weeks and 2 days. I’m going to water with ice then later put her in the dark for 24 hours at the end of her light cycle today. I can’t wait to see how much i get off her. She just started to do a bit of foxtailing but I’m ok with it. Kinda added to the density i think. Haha.

If your about to harvest let’s see em.

14 Likes

O now she’s ready! Hows the nose on her? Looks like some :fire:!

5 Likes

Thanks @PurpNGold74. I’m hoping its fire. She has a sweet n fruity smell but very strong. Can’t wait to smoke it.

3 Likes

Really nice looking plant! Congrats!

3 Likes

Fan effing tastick! Gotta dab up the drool on my chin. Excellent work!

4 Likes

Very pretty :star_struck:

2 Likes

@GrassMan420 that 3rd pic is a winner! Wow!!

2 Likes

Beautiful plant. Bud of the month contender for sure.

2 Likes

Looks great nice and dence

1 Like

Looks just like mine, which has been curing for a month now. Smoked some on the 4th and FIRE :fire: is the word I used to describe it. My colors were just the same. ENJOY!
C’mon baby light my fire!

3 Likes

These are some great testimonials!! I have some BB from a mix pack and need to drop them beans it seems!! :sunglasses::heart_eyes::wink:

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams
I also have some BB Fem, looks like that will be next…WHEN I get the nuts to try the fem over the auto.

2 Likes

@GomBoo most excellent! We may be running same strains then lol. :+1:t2::wink:

1 Like

Thanks all. I’m super happy with her. I’ll be chopping her down tomorrow morning. Super dense buds. I hope it gets better after drying and curing.

1 Like

I don’t have BB fem seeds but i got godfather og fem seeds that just sprouted like 4 days ago.

2 Likes

@Fieldofdreams
WoopWoop…My MacGyver tent only has room for one grow at a time.
Right now I’m a bit concerned about the tip curl and very slight color change.
Almost like they are trying to get out of the light.
I’ve turned the light & fan down and gone to no ferts…Waiting.

2 Likes

@GomBoo thats not a good look. No nutes you say? It looks like a toxicity with the dark green color and leaf clawing. Are the leaves crunchy? Has your environment gone through I high heat exposure?

@GrassMan420 niceeeee! I’m running outdoors with GodOG now, they look real healthy. Can’t wait to see them in all their glory in Sept-Oct!! They’re next to some GrandDaddy Purples.

1 Like

Thats gonna be purdy sight in late flower. I hope you post some pics.

@GrassMan420 I’m already a nonstop poster lol.

1 Like