Getting ready for next grow!

Update

“Pit grow”

“Friends grow”

Topped them last week. Filling out the triles nicely.

This plant is way diffrent from the others.

2 Likes

Update**
Pit grow just got its second triles/ screen.

“Friends grow” falling behind on the trimming and second triles.

Also i got some Beastie Bloomz unopened free. Was thinking about adding to feeding while in bloom ( I use jacks321 this grow). Its 0.50.30. Thinking 1 gram per gallon ( mixed in 5 gallon buckets)?

3 Likes

@imSICKkid I saw ur old post on adding bllom booster to jacks321.
2g of part a
2g of part b
2g of epsom salt
1.2g of MKP(monopotassium phosphate)
Question is can I just replace the mkp with the fox farms beastie bloomz? ( 0.50.30 really Close to the mkp u had linked). Got it free so thinking of trying on few plants.

1 Like

I dont see why not. I’m sure it will be fine. Just forget about the 1.2g per gallon and go by the manufacturer’s recommendations

1 Like

UPDATE
Tomorrow start week 2 of flower. Still stretching. Been able to stay a head of it by spreading canopy thru trellis Been trimming lower branches for air flow
( yes I know I am very behind on trimming lol been ducking hot here).
Pit

“Friends Grow”

2 Likes

This is my favorite point when growing.

1 Like

@HarryHarold
I must say I like the trellis idea. Instead of being mad I didn’t try something similar- I am just enjoying the show.
For me,it’s like watching the drug dealers drive around in a nice car and say, “I can do that,shooooot,” but without getting arrested on a beach cruiser with empty pockets because I JUST sold my last batch. D’Oh, :dizzy_face:wait, I shouldn’t smoke and type at the same time. :+1:
Keep on truckin’-thanks.

SL out.

1 Like

Update

To me looks like about 4 to 5 weeks until the beginning of chop ! Cant wait smells so good this year.

1 Like

Nice buds 4 to 5 weeks looks about right.

1 Like