Getting ready for next grow!

Update

“Pit grow”

“Friends grow”

Topped them last week. Filling out the triles nicely.

This plant is way diffrent from the others.

2 Likes

Update**
Pit grow just got its second triles/ screen.

“Friends grow” falling behind on the trimming and second triles.

Also i got some Beastie Bloomz unopened free. Was thinking about adding to feeding while in bloom ( I use jacks321 this grow). Its 0.50.30. Thinking 1 gram per gallon ( mixed in 5 gallon buckets)?

3 Likes

@imSICKkid I saw ur old post on adding bllom booster to jacks321.
2g of part a
2g of part b
2g of epsom salt
1.2g of MKP(monopotassium phosphate)
Question is can I just replace the mkp with the fox farms beastie bloomz? ( 0.50.30 really Close to the mkp u had linked). Got it free so thinking of trying on few plants.

1 Like

I dont see why not. I’m sure it will be fine. Just forget about the 1.2g per gallon and go by the manufacturer’s recommendations

1 Like

UPDATE
Tomorrow start week 2 of flower. Still stretching. Been able to stay a head of it by spreading canopy thru trellis Been trimming lower branches for air flow
( yes I know I am very behind on trimming lol been ducking hot here).
Pit

“Friends Grow”

3 Likes

This is my favorite point when growing.

2 Likes

@HarryHarold
I must say I like the trellis idea. Instead of being mad I didn’t try something similar- I am just enjoying the show.
For me,it’s like watching the drug dealers drive around in a nice car and say, “I can do that,shooooot,” but without getting arrested on a beach cruiser with empty pockets because I JUST sold my last batch. D’Oh, :dizzy_face:wait, I shouldn’t smoke and type at the same time. :+1:
Keep on truckin’-thanks.

SL out.

1 Like

Update

To me looks like about 4 to 5 weeks until the beginning of chop ! Cant wait smells so good this year.

1 Like

Nice buds 4 to 5 weeks looks about right.

1 Like

Update
Sfv stacking like crazy.
“Pit”

“Friends grow”

2 Likes

Had to cut out 2 small patches of bud rot got it early. Damn caterpillars found one crawling on the leaf next to rot

1 Like

I just lost a bunch to caterpillars and bud rot. It sucks

2 Likes

Pics of plants I am chopping this week. ( these plants I was going for couch lock) Processing: 2021_10_05_12_39_29_210.png…

Last pic less amber so hopefully more active high.

1 Like

Great thread. Enjoyed the pics. Hope you will post the cured out weight at the end of the grow both the “Friends” and “Primo” weights. Set to Watch. Hope you don’t mind.

1 Like

Just chopped one svf from pit and one from friends grow. Got 2 more sfv to chop this week. Then few more weeks the ice will be ready.

Chopped my 3rd sfv 2nd 35 gallon pot. Was a little disappointed in it. I guess it was just the genetics. But my 3rd svf in 35 gallon pot has HUGE colas cant wait for her to be done.

1 Like

Harry,

Trying to learn here. The pit was dug due to projected plant heights being huge and offering more camouflage from prying eyes, or scrogg netting? Hate to ask the dumb question but I missed that part.

I like your style… Go big or go home!

1 Like

It was dug so I could keep it below fence ( law here ur plants can not be seen from street) and I wanted to let the plants get to at least 6 feet tall. Added the triles netting so I could spread it out horizontally. If I were to do it again I would only put 4 35 gallon pots in the pit so they have more room. The third lvl of netting wasn’t planned the ice strain would no stop growing. But it did give the big ass colas some support.

1 Like

I see. I was wondering… hell of alot of work to dig it that by hand… Sounds like you are legal at least. Where you at then?.. approx if you don’t mind me asking. I saw you mentioned the 100F temps.

Want to get a outside grow going next year but lots of variables in play down here. Deer, Laws, people, etc…

Just not sure in a remote location if I could give the plants the care they need.

I saw the mention of caterpillars munching on your plants. We are so windy here mites get on all the outdoor plants. Seems like alot of obstacles but scheming together some thoughts on a possibility.

1 Like

I’m in central California lot of almond trees and produce grown around here.

1 Like