Getting inspired

The sativa In these ladies is very prominent and adored…have to feeel and smell in person to appreciate…pictures never do justice…

Well done…superior cultivating !

:man_farmer::seedling::droplet::rainbow:

Thanks for the support. Here’s a lady this am looking for a patient. Not long now…gotta start a new batch…maybe blue dream and some Maui…:v::sunglasses:

Yabbas Dabba Doo !

this makes for good reading.

Thanks for the info…very good stuff. I use a digital microscope and view on computer…here is yesterday’s reading…

As you can see, got a ways to go…:+1:

Make sure u look at trichomes on the buds rather than the leaves when u are assessing maturity

:+1:…thanks for your input…

Basementstealth, the image you are viewing is highly magnified digitally…that is an minute sugar leaf directly from the bud itself…i inspect inside and out side the bud itself to determine if I want lots of energy or narcotic…stay well…:sunglasses::v:

Here is a good example of how deep in the bud the evaluation takes place…

excellent pics, thank you for posting, what magnification do use to see the trichomes ? …those one eyed milky trichomes ? :nerd_face:

:mag:

I use a 300X magnification usb microscope that can be images on my computer for better evaluation…

I just checked and my usb microscope goes to 350X, do you cut a sample to put on a slide?
I cannot figure out how you got the microscope in position to get such amazing images.
Roll on summer !:sunny:

Here’s how ya do it…get sample magnify and save image on computer…my software allows me to magnify to 300…I do so to the saturation point…Then I take photo of that screen shot 0n my iPhone…
I then upload phot on to my iPhoto’s at that point I can manipulate the picture using iPhoto software…
Here’s today’s samples…getting closer daily…

Mr D
thank you for sharing.
:honeybee:

Your welcome my friend…that’s how we keep the grail holy…pass it on, take nothing in return and rest in your work…Merry Christmas…:v::sunglasses:

Use calyces for evaluating trichomes rather than sugar leaves