Getting frosty and sticky

I’m old. Having said that I remember smoking stems with the leaves, only thing we got rid of was the seeds. We called it the “stems and seeds blues” “nugs” didn’t exist! Or at least were very rare and expensive.

2 Likes

I can remember those days lot of compressed weed with a lot of seeds. How things has changed to the good.

2 Likes

Back in the '70s we did exactly the same thing out of necessity. Good stuff was rarely available and, as you say, very expensive (and not as good as I am growing now HaHa).

That is why I am loving growing my own. I have all that I want/need and I know that there has been no adulteration of the buds.

2 Likes

Lol, right. God forbid you miss a seed and the whole bowl explodes all over you.

2 Likes

Yes and you could always see the little burn places in the upholstery of different people’s vehicles. Including my own.

3 Likes

Are these looking right for 6/7 weeks flowering?

3 Likes

People say seed sites count flowering when flowers appear,usually 1-2 weeks after flip for me,I put hps I had just got on and it stunted them,they didn’t grow a bit for weeks then foxtailed and hermed but after moving light 12" or farther and lowered temps to salvage,but over 12 full weeks before I seen any amber trichomes.

1 Like

nice looking flowers 5 weeks