Getting a new Loupe/scope for tricks. Help

Really wanting to get a scope that plugs into the phone. Even if I have to build a stand to put it on. Who has one and would recommend it. 80 or under. Seen one on Amazon for 45 and leaning that way. Thanks in advance.

I can’t endorse a specific model, but I can offer one general bit of advice. Most of the import microscopes require you to put an app on your phone, and authorize access to certain features like your photo albums. I don’t trust any software coming out of China at this point.

3 Likes

I bought this off Amazon:

USB Microscope, Teslong Portable Multi-Function Soldering Magnifier Camera with 10-200 Magnification IP67 Waterproof for Android, Mac and Windows PC

I’m happy with it because it has a stand, it is adjustable (focus and magnification,) and it works with both android or a windows laptop. My only complaint is that the zoom and magnification are all-in-one, so it isn’t all that versatile. That said, it works and it’s only $40.

I took a picture of some hash I made with it a week or so ago. Some of it is out of focus because of the contours of the hash pile.

3 Likes

Sorry about the large font. I don’t know how to change it.

No harm no foul. Looking for something with a clear picture of the trichome development

I use this and its brilliant. Go to the app store and pick software that’s compatible and you’re off :sunglasses:

1 Like

I use this. Cheap, easy and does a pretty good job. Just a lens that goes over your phones lens.

4 Likes

This is my 3rd try and the best,it goes on your wifi and connects to your Iphone or Android, I love it, I use my ipad, here are a couple pics from it.

1 Like