Getting a little worried,,,,,

These are almost 5 months old. Were started indoors and then moved outside. They are HUGE but look different than any I’ve seen in the past. Any ideas? Getting just a little worried.

1 Like

How do they look different than others that you reference? What has you worried?

I think your plants look great. Might need a bit of trimming/pruning to insure good air flow around the middle section but other than that, I don’t see anything wrong.

3 Likes

Thanks for the response. Very glad to read your comment, greatly appreciated.Not much flower action for being in the ground so long and is the reason for the worry. Used to seeing more distinct flowers and not quite so bushy and I will get in there and clean it out a bit.

1 Like

Your plants will begin flowering when the available light starts dropping below 13- 14 hours.

3 Likes

If they are photo-period then the will not start flowering until the days are shorter. I have only gown indoors so can’t tell you which month that will be but I am guessing mid to late August.
I am certain that I see pre-flower pistils so when the days shorten it will flower.

2 Likes

I’m in zone 5. My outdoor grows begin stretching the beginning of August and are in full flower by the end of the month.

1 Like

Your plants look happy and impressive.
All I would do is clear out a bit of the growth in the dense center of the bush, and everything about 10”-12” off the ground. This will help with airflow.

3 Likes

Thanks Drinkslinger

1 Like

Thanks merlin44, they are feminized Super Skunk (mostly).

1 Like

I would be worried too, you are going to need more scissors , jars , and humidty packs for all that harvest. Happy Growin, looking good !

6 Likes

Well said @zparkie2

2 Likes

Thanks for the input folks. zparkie2 thanks for the good laugh. Again, thank you all for alleviating a little tension.

3 Likes

No worries my friend they will start flowering when the sun changes to 12/12.

4 Likes

@garrigan62 said it all you have to have 12 hours or less of sun for the flowers to begin. I’m an indoor grower also. I’m in the delta and we have very long days right now summer solstice just happened a couple of weeks ago. Once you get less than 12 hours you should flower. :v::call_me_hand:

THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT … WELL SAID MY FRIEND SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS LOL

2 Likes

Lol @garrigan62 good to see you around :v::call_me_hand::sunglasses:and stop screaming lol​:rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Is this better? lol

1 Like

Btw your plants look amazing :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

@garrigan62 that’s better :joy: have a good day Brother :peace_symbol::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

fabulous horticulture !

1 Like

Update. Still very large and it’s like a forest in there. However there are flowers all over the place and they really perked up after clearing up. Will post some pics soon. Did get center bore worms which took 3 but stopped them in time. Again thanks for your help with this.

1 Like

@joohcool Sorry so late on this. Do you have any recent pics? Curious of how your grow went? :v::call_me_hand: