Getfocsd & Get Growin with the Growmies

:rofl::rofl: I wanna smoke some too! :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Hahah yeah, the importance of punctuation…having early morning motor function issues too obviously.

1 Like

Kind of like “Let’s eat, Grandma.” versus “Let’s eat Grandma,”

5 Likes

Either or, sounds like a good date for GrandMa! :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

@Newt My wifey’s a GILF so either way works here lol. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Having your seed starting in the final home sometimes dont allow them 2 create a huge root syste.

1 Like

Too funny my guys. Thank you all for your input. I dont know how long ill be able to contain myself without and cannabis plants, but imma try and wait till around August and the start some mother plants and just clone a few at a time. Seems to woork easily and you get a great jump start when your ready to flower some plants. Ill be around asking many questions till i get back in the game. I do have something to kkep me occupied in the mean time.

12 Likes

I’ve started doing this after you mentioned the same method to start seedlings. Few ml’s around edge and a few drops at the stem. And pretty much stick with it the whole grow. Feed with a gallon, but last cup or so, slow pour at the stem.

4 Likes

I don’t really have any experience with adding soil inoculants other than that powder stuff they say you should put on peas in the garden. That shit seems to work.

I grow in organic soil, is there a bunch of this inoculant powder or other myko stuff I should be sticking in there? I use coast of Maine Stonington blend, they claim there’s a bunch of happy stuff in there but if there’s some other stuff I should be adding I’m game.

I feed frequently with compost tea and most waterings I add molasses… Is this like the next step I should be taking?

4 Likes

Looking beautiful. Keep on growing growmie

Happy growing

1 Like

Goom morning growmies. I have finally finished trimming and let me tell you ill never do so many plants again. Or maybe just not as big as they all were. Definitely seeing that you dont have to veg so long to get a good yield. So approximately 908 grams harvested between the four strains, a lil over 2 lbs. I should be good for a while. Imma try to make a temple ball and a tincture. Also gonna make some gummies for the wife. Shes a light weight so i have to dose them properly. Happy growing growmies.

8 Likes

Yo that’s awesome!! Congrats on the harvest my dude!! Man I would love to get a pound or two from mine!! That would be great! What is a temple ball? Never heard of that one! I know I’m gonna regret doing so many this time also… lol… who’s got some sharp scissors?? lol

4 Likes

From Google:

Simply put, temple balls are a collection of trichome heads, isolated from the plant using the ice water extraction method, gathered together and hand-rolled into a spherical mass . Traditionally, temple balls were made by hand-rubbing ripe cannabis flowers and collecting the trichomes that stuck to the skin.

:nerd_face:

13 Likes

@kaptain3d like the little hash boogers I roll off my glued together fingertips after some defol?

1 Like

Yes sir!
Doing it with only trichomes gives you a “purer” ball… but originally, you had to have clean hands and start to “roll” a flower between your palms, slowly collecting all the trichomes, until you had enough to form a ball… :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I love how I just ask a question here don’t even think google existed still lmao :rofl: I guess I get into things here and forget to go check the rest of the web haha… thanks @kaptain3d!! Your awesome in case no one told you today!! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thank you my friend… I may not be the best grower… but I’m good at finding answers… and I like to help when I can! :blush:

7 Likes

That’s the dream job there!

4 Likes

Temple balls are cool cause when they cure you get a different kind of hash than simply pressed hash. The outer layer oxidizes and creates a sealed up layer around the inner stuff which cures differently. When you crack it open after a few weeks like like a chocolate covered malt ball

6 Likes

Good ol’ professor @Hellraiser taught me how to make them. They are delicious once cured. I’m working on one that has been curing since February. Cracked it after about 2 months. The smell of the hash is incredible…of course mine was a Tangie ball so super citrusy

4 Likes