Getfocsd & Get Growin with the Growmies

nice one to kick this thread off ! wow. real nice. :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :bomb: :100:

2 Likes

I’m here set to.follow.

1 Like

Wall to wall… just the way I like it!

15 Likes

No doubt only way to describe that picture. Nice!!!

3 Likes

I’m all in and set to watching! :sunglasses::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks again for the tag! My small scale, current grow. Ilgm super skunk and critical mass✌️

S skunk on left. Just a few weeks into flower are both.

12 Likes

Sweet that what im talkin about. Love your grow feel free to drop pics anytime. Keep em comin yall, i know we got some outstanding setups out there, let me seeee. Have a wonderful day everyone.

11 Likes

Thats awesome!

1 Like

Fat buds rite there. Awesomeness thanks for checking in.

1 Like

Remember my thread is a free for all as well. Makes it that much more interesting!

4 Likes

All gems, but sure cant leave out @Mark0427 !! Has the greatest take on any situation. Awesome contributor he is.

6 Likes

Heres a nice bowl of critical purple auto still more to trim of the critical purple

5 Likes

Thanks for the advice i was thinking it needed to be full before the flip. Yea ill give a week or so then still need to recover from the defoiliation and some supercropping i did early on. Thanks for checkin in.

Thats what i want to accomplish. How many plants you got in there? Looks nice and green :ok_hand:

Aww nothing better then family time. :laughing:

Looking good. I like your platform idea. Where you come across that?

Ohh lala. Im a lil jelly. Cant wait to se my room like that. Wish you a great harvest.

Very familiar with this grow as tend to creep in the shadows. Lol. Great job.

8 Likes

It makes it better that way. So everyone has more places to check in on throughout the day. Lol

7 Likes

You’ll be there in no time!

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag. Following.

5 Likes

I’m here. I’m here.

5 Likes

7 Likes

In like flynn.

6 Likes

That’s a lotta hooch!!!

Got some GSCE, Blueberry and Black Widow x PoisonBerry, all autos. Got a couple more going in cups today. 8 total going outside in a few weeks. Godfather OG taking a bath in a couple weeks to get ready for an organic indoor grow. Debating a Purple Punch fem or Skywalker OG fem to go outside also. Happy growing everybody!!!

12 Likes