Getch357 First Grow Journal

Anytime my friend , I just want to make sure that people are enjoying this beautiful hobby safely and growing some delicious buds…
I’m not always here , but I try to swoop through at least once a day… :+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

ok so i have another question maybe anyone who reads can verify or weigh in so i have been told and not sure if its true or b.s. but you should also spray your plants with carbonated water on the leafs which also helps the plant take in carbon…any truth to this? or anyone actually doing it? does it work? any info would be appreciated

also googled thisequipment and found out its a odor eliminator…now that im thinking the seller may have said that…but the odoer really does not get strong here and i like it anyways…who gives a rats butt what anyone else thinks i live alone!! :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :wink: heres the link Uvonair UV Room Model Series – Air Daddy (myairdaddy.com)

3 Likes

Yes , I spray my plant’s down with carbonated water in vegg , they seem to like it…
And be careful with that ozone generator…
I wouldn’t use it if I were you , unless your just trying to clean your room in between grows…
You definitely don’t want to be in the room while it’s running and your plant’s either…
It can be harmful to you and your plant’s…
People normally use those in line with their exhaust just before it exits to the outside…
Other than that it’s kinda useless… :+1::wink:

2 Likes

great thanks for the info i was told to plug t in it helps get rid of the smell…boy im glad i didnt :thinking: anyways thanks and may need your input if and when i decide to try the hydro unit i bought. I am just having the hardest time trying to figure out how the nutrient part works like u must have to put in a whole damn bottle for a 40 gallon resevoir…it must get real expensive to grow like that?

Not really…
In vegg I mix by the gallon …
Just a few mill of a couple of things…
In flower I only feed every 3 weeks …
Not a big deal either…
I buy my nutrients by the gallon and they usually last me about 2 or more years and I run a crap load of plant’s…
In hydro , less is usually more… :+1::wink:

2 Likes

@Bulldognuts @kdawg @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @NeoGroR @MrPeat @peachfuzz and any others…so getting ready to start a new grow…changed a few things tent wise more air intake a few small fans etc… but what i really need to know is for my 1st time im going to try my hand a lst and could use some pointers also has anyone ever grown purple haze? im gonna try a few and was wondering how it was for growing any special pointers also in there will be 2 skittlez and 2 gold leaf so lets see what comes out of it hopefully i dont kill any off with the stress training since ive never done it before :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Anything that you want to know particularly…?
Sounds like a good start…

3 Likes

You are looking to be more concerned than you should be. Low stress training (lst) means you will train plants with low amount of plant stress. You should not be worried about hurting your plants implementing this. It’s not that big of deal.

If you allow plant to grow naturally until it has maybe 8 nodes, you can bend top over and the lowers will all come up and try to replace pretty quickly. Then you can release top and pull each branch out to open up a little bit and call it a day. There is nothing fancy or flashy about it, but should give you fairly level canopy with several mains and maybe even some decent secondary colas.

5 Likes

so Thanks for replying. I have never done lst before and it looks relatively easy Im going to use some binder clips to the side of my buckets and I bought the tie stuff so should be all set just don’t know like when do u release what you have pegged down or do you? and do you continue to keep pegging down branches or stop after say the 1st main 1? just things like this I’ve read quite a few grow journals where people have done lst but since I have never i will just take my time investigate a lil more and go for it! O.K you all thank you for helping out I appreciate it :+1: :smiley:

1 Like

It is whatever you want shape of plant to be. If you need to tie off and leave to keep plant shape, then do that. If you just need to tie off for short time, that is plenty good too.

1 Like

@Bulldognuts @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @NeoGroR @kdawg and anyone who can answer…so I maybe asking the stupidest question yet but I dont know much about this so here goes: was thinking about hash…and see an ad on here for old cbd (last years) now I know normally u take bud and do what u got to to make it but I was wondering if u could use cbd bud? I dont know if it contains the right trichomes and or would work for hash…so please forgive me if I just asked a stupid question but if I could buy 1lb of cbd and turn it into hash…hmmmmmmmm please let me know and educate me :crazy_face:

1 Like

The process for extracting cbd from flower is similar to extracting thc. Difference is product that you start with.

2 Likes

yes i understand this but i guess my question is can u use cbd flower to make hashish to smoke? I know you are freezing the trichomes but does cbd have trichomes the same as regular bud? and if u extracted it would it get you high?

1 Like

and i guess what im really trying to find out does cbd contain enough thc if extracted this way to be smokable? I know it can be made into gummies and butters but would it work for say bubble hash?

2 Likes

Sure you can smoke it. It’s a CBD smoke at that point but smokable nonetheless.

If you want to learn the ins and outs of hash making, watch Frenchy Cannoli’s YouTube videos.

2 Likes

Yes it would. Problem is no equipment to test and verify what you’re extracting, and the percentage.

2 Likes

hey could one of you all explain where to go and how to start another grow journal. ive only done 1 and can not remember how to start another so any info would be helpful…Thanks :crazy_face:

1 Like

Go to right top of screen and click 3 Grey bars. You will see category list, choose grow journals. The choose new topic.

1 Like

thanks Bulldognuts got it and added a few to see it the only thing is I have got to figure out besides the way i do is there a way to tag in all who read your stuff without physically typing them all? so i followed the way you said but i cant find the 2nd grow journal :thinking: