Getch357 2nd grow journal

I don’t think that’s a variable. No matter what way you cut it, once it’s cut and removed, it won’t mature any more.

2 Likes

thanks i appreciate the input :+1:

1 Like

@Bulldognuts @dbrn32 @Caligurl @NeoGroR @kdawg @SilvaBack203 @NavyVet420 and anyone else who can weigh in here…so i was recently looking at these storage bags…like the grove lock bags…which are really expensive…so i remembered back in the day we used seal a meals to store different things has anyone tried to store flower in seal a meal bags? and how did it come out? anyinput and advice would be helpful

2 Likes

Don’t know myself. Two things that make the Grove bags a better deal is they are reusable plus they breathe so to speak and maintain a constant RH level.

3 Likes

I still use jars, can’t be of much help.

4 Likes

I have used the seal-a-meal bags. In fact, I sent some to a friend that I had stored in one for about a year and he said it was some of the best/well cured bud he’s ever had… said the moisture was perfect and the taste amazing. He mentioned it because I still had the date marked on it that I bagged it up. It was already at the perfect amount of moisture when I did it so that helped (I think)

EDIT: I’m trying the Grove Bags out now… it does say to seal them with a hair straightener or a seal-a-meal but I just put them in so I want to be sure they are also at a good moisture level first

2 Likes

@Bulldognuts @kdawg @Covertgrower @NeoGroR @dbrn32 and anyone who can answer…sorry i havent been on for awhile just took a few month break is all. so im starting another grow and was on the list and seen an ad for nutes but im unsure if they will work for dirt. so I have always used fox farms trio and it has worked great. I see the ad and its general hydroponice nutes i believe but the numbers arent the same on the bottles as mine. the numbers on the bottles are as follows 0-5-4 next one is 5-0-1 next 2=1=6 and last 1-0-0 and its not the same as the fox farms i have so im unsure if i should buy them. anyone on here that can tell me like on fox farms it says big bud, big bloom, and i forget the other bottle but i use their feeding schedule and know each one but with these im unsure what is what…anyone can decipher this and let me know which is which and if i can use these the same way. the price ids descent but im unsure if i should buy them. also do these nutes expire after awhile? like say they are 5 years ols are they still good? do they weaken? any info would be great

2 Likes

I honestly don’t know if this is sufficient for cannabis. Some of the others may be able to check if those npk numbers are what is needed. Possibly used together they may be. :thinking:

1 Like

this is why i come here to ask…so i dont make stupid mistakes and throw money away!! Thanks for your help :+1:

1 Like

Gh is probably most widely used nutrient package available. Not sure if still true, but these exact bottles were in use at international space station. In short, yes they will absolutely work.

They are different than fox farms, and will likely need to be used differently. You should be able to find plenty of information in order to be successful. There is popular method for cannabis called Lucas formula, where just the micro and bloom bottles are used with calmag. May be worth checking out.

4 Likes

Thanks for all you alls help. I thought the ad was a good deal till i went on amazon and found the 3 pack for half of what the other person wants…Im glad i did not buy it from them :wink:

2 Likes