Getch357 2nd grow journal

@Bulldognuts @NeoGroR @dbrn32 @kdawg @Covertgrower Hey everyone so after a year of growing and never ending learning Ive decided to start a new hopefully better grow journal. I want to thank everyone who jumps in and offers help and words of wisdom. I was totally lost (as Im sure most are in the beginning) But with a lot of help from you all im only slightly lost now…lolol. anyways new journal is 3 different kinds of plants 1st ) Purple haze 2) is gold leaf and 3) skittelz not sure if i spelled last on right but you all know what i mean. so all 3 kinds I have 2 plants of each only used straight fox farms ocean forest soil in 5 gal buckets. I like the 5 gallon bucket as opposed to the bags. I found the bags to be easier for the plant to grow at an angle and I really didnt like the fact when watering a lot leaks from the side of bags. also and Im not sure (let me know you alls opinion) the buckets im using I biught from a farm that had pig grade yogurt in them. I washed them out but im sure a lil was left in there and I swear these plants that are only 2 weeks and 3 days old today are extra big (maybe the bacteria from the yougurt is helping if so im going to add to all grows :crazy_face: anyways here are a few pics for you all to see I will update as they grow Im planning on trying lst this time wishe me luck!!lolol

9 Likes

I’ll be lurking! :seedling: happy growing!

3 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes

Just came across this… I’m set to watch and learn with you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I’d like to follow. I would also comment that I personally like the bags to buckets but I understand, that can try to lean on ya. Best wishes friend

2 Likes

so for all following i tried my hand at bubble hash…not bad for 1st run :crazy_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Thanks…of course it took about 1.5 to 2 ozs to make but it was more for shits and giggles :crazy_face: and to see if I could do it and it was really quite easy just have to keep water really cold. Thanks for the like :+1:

1 Like

@covertgrower @NeoGroR I believe one of you all had weighed in lately on my idea to make bubble hash. have either of you done it? I tried and it came out good but have a couple of questions so if u all have done it with success please let me know I just want to ask you a few things…Thanks :+1:

2 Likes

@Caligurl @Covertgrower @Bulldognuts @NeoGroR @kdawg @dbrn32 and anyone else following so been busy the past few days but Im impressed as stated this is my 1st grow with both hlg 300r specs going and these girls are exploding Im hoping it stays this way here are a few pics from tonight all plants are exactly 3 weeks 1 day from popping up from ground im ecstatic :crazy_face:

and heres one of a hand comparison to the leafs

6 Likes

Healthy Ladies :+1:

4 Likes

oh hell yaaa!!! and ive done nothing really straight ff ocean forest tap water from well and as stated the buckets came from a farm that had pig yogurt in them washed them out and this is the proof as they say!1 lolol I just hope it continues! :smiley:

2 Likes

Those are big for only being 3 weeks! Niiiiice!

2 Likes

Are you going to repot into bigger containers?

1 Like

yep hoping they continue like this 2 purple haze 2 gold leaf and 2 skittlez

1 Like

no thats it I stay in 5 gal buckets never re-pot once settled in…just my personal opinion as ive never had luck transplanting so they way i figure leave well enough alone :wink:

2 Likes

Looking good dude! Your going to have a tent full before you know it. :+1::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Looking good my dude!

2 Likes

I made the dry ice version. Turned out pretty good.

2 Likes

I have never made bubble hash. I have all the bags and everything needed but I have never pulled the trigger.

I’ve been making Cannabutter with all my trim. My last batch was my worst looking (lots of chlorophyll) but my best in regards to THC. I make caramels with it. One candy will give you a great buzz, two will put you on your ass. I’m really proud of this most recent batch.

When you talk about Hash making, Frenchy Cannoli has to me mentioned. I’ve only been apart of this larger cannabis community for a couple years now. But I’ve grown to love watching and listening to Frenchy. His methods are proven. Watch his videos, you’ll learn a lot. I almost never feel an a ounce of emotion when a celebrity dies. It’s happened twice. When Anthony Bourdain died, and now Frenchy. Too soon. I would have loved to have met him.
A picture his wife posted.

3 Likes