Get off my lawn trishs territory

thanks! oh my, i have stories to tell. :rofl:

4 Likes

I like storiesā€¦ preferably minus drag queens.
Just FYI

Times R tuff 4sure.

My sole survivor. OG Kush. Auto. Day 89 total.

6 Likes

lord i have to buy weed again. i thought i would have been moved out before i ran out. i am down to pill bottles of weed that i dont remember why i put it in there but i am glad i did. i had to go to court and carried my weed in my purse. i wont be doing that again.

7 Likes

what happened? why a sole survivor? i know its time for me to up my game for sure

1 Like

i no longer have my killer grow room so in the front yard it is. i transplanted from light warrior to peat yesterday and used tomato plant fertilizer on them until i get my sh!t together i think they look small for 2 weeks

10 Likes

Looks about right for 2 weeks above dirt. :alien:

2 Likes

Looking good Killer :martial_arts_uniform: :dagger: :older_woman:

4 Likes

kap do you remember reading anything about using tomato plant fertilizer on pot plants? i swear i read it here a few years ago that i could use it in a pinch

3 Likes

i smoked some of my grands weed. it was pretty good. i so wanted to chuckle when i saw that his harvest kind of looked like he might have hauled in an 1/8th off of 2 plants. i am still not sure why he pulled one plant, i didnt understand what he said. its his first grow and i am keeping my mouth shut. i know, surprise! live and learn. as soon as i am set up again i will walk him thru a grow. he had mylar on one window and when i told him that wasnt necessary he took it and made a weird looking tent thing hanging from the ceiling over the plants. WTF was that? the room is flat white and placing those plants against the wall would have been a better option for the lights to reflect on his plants. mine did killer that way

5 Likes

I onā€™t remember reading that hereā€¦ but look what Google told me:

Perhaps most interesting was seeing Paulie show that cannabis grows well even when fed standard Tomato nutrients . It shows that cannabis is easy to grow, you donā€™t need a huge grow tent and lots of sophisticated feeding products to produce your own crop of home grown cannabis.

And I have to say that Iā€™ve done it a few times and it works greatā€¦ My first outdoor grow was done with tomato fertilizer and I got a really decent yieldā€¦ about 3 pounds for 2 plantsā€¦ They got to be around 8 feet tall and 6-7 feet wideā€¦ But I didnā€™t defoliate back then, so I had a lot of larf in the first 2 feetā€¦ :nerd_face:

6 Likes

maybe i will stick with it this time just to see. i have a few bottles of foxfarm and some samples of other stuff. i am ordering BBP but i might just use it on one plant. now i have to know. thanks kap

5 Likes

Iā€™ve used weed fertz on tomatoes and theyā€™ve done well so they seem to like the same food

5 Likes

The AC went out on the east side of the house $3,400.00ā€¦ Luckily the west side didnā€™t crap out. Anyway, we were outa town for a few days. The box went way over 100Ā°s.
I lost a Amnesia Haze and a Zittles. The OG was stunted for sure but somehow survived. With the grandkids coming down very soon on the 9th, I canā€™t start a new run ye.

1 Like

ouch ouch ouch! 3k its ALWAYS something!

1 Like

i am so curious now to see BBP and tomato fertilizer! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

well i have come to the conclusion that growing tomato plants gets me nothing but spider mites. every stinking time (2) i grew a weed plant next to a tomato plant i got mites and no tomatoes. so F that i can get tomatoes from the farmers market.

10 Likes

not one tomato in sight

11 Likes

:rofl:
We missed you Kung Fu GrandMa! :hocho: :martial_arts_uniform: :crossed_swords:

7 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl:. You are SO missed!!! How are ya?

7 Likes

High there :v::green_heart: your definitely missed @pptrsha1

Good to see ya back

7 Likes