Get off my lawn trishs territory

:rofl::laughing::rofl:

You crack me up Trish,
Good vibes and good luck :v:

6 Likes

i started to write runtz on the pot but i was still laughing at myself for after seeing what was on the bag. i am so going to call it smelly proof if it grows :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Very nice start ma’am. :+1:
:v::pray::call_me_hand:

ROFLMAO. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

thanks. now lets see if i stick with the plan to only grow one strain :grin:

5 Likes

i cant wait to invite my friends over to smoke my new strain :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

@Budz420 here is my new grow granddaddy purple and friend

3 Likes

So glad to see you’ve got another grow going!!

3 Likes

Trish-
I am not surprised to see you starting another grow! You are off to a good start. Hope “smelly proof” grows into a tree for you!!! I left yall a note on the name that tune thread. You never answered on whether or not you want my bong that I can’t use. It’s bigger than yours and it is all glass. It’s nice. Let me know. Good luck on the new grow!! GDP is a great strain. They give a review of GDP on Leafly’s website. If you scroll down to the first user review it’s hilarious!!! Good night Trish- peace…

2 Likes

Like everyone else said it’s really cool to have you posting and growing again :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

thanks :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: i missed it so much

6 Likes

patch thank you for the bong offer. you would never be allowed to send it to me since we cant tell info on here. remember when i almost got booted for being on a thread that was sharing info? i wilsh i could tell you how that turned out. i got sucked in and conned and learned real quick why they have that rule.! i couldnt do anything to that jerk but i watched him and he got caught scamming people on more than one grower site. so he is either gone now or using another name. that was the hardest few months for me to keep my mouth shut.

4 Likes

old smelly never grew. first pic is 2 days ago. three last ones are from today. i still have domes on them until the next 5 days. i plan to let them veg longer this time since kap taught me how to super crop height might not become an issue. yesterday was the first time i ever set out to get completely baked by 9 am. my doc decided i should be able to handle my pain by now with tylenol. thank god he told me or i would have thought this crap is soul crushing. i smoked SBR all dang day. ate gummies and took 6 advil. i dont know what i am going to do tuesday when i have to go back to PT. maybe i will have a miracle and it wont hurt. i still cant feel half my hand but doc said that cant be part of my surgery. hmmm.

9 Likes

I didn’t know if you had an IM account. I do with my name on it. But thats ok. If you are not comfortable sharing info I understand. I just can’t use it, and thought it would help you out. Let me know if you want it. Have a good day!!
Peace…

2 Likes

Yes indeed. The 1st few times i ate gummies and I thought OH! nothing is working so I ended up eating 3 Well I ended up in my chair unable to move for hours enjoying a painfree evening HAHA

1 Like

i am getting back on my feet and these are white widow. i checked out my grandsons grow room. i wanted to channel @divchems “surgery light” at him when i saw his grow room. @AfgVet would have fainted if she saw it. i am a spaz and i was freaked out. i think he is on this site so i will play nice. i keep telling him go to beginners and start there.

2 plants :rofl: i am sneaking up on growing again. next pic will have 20 plants :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Hello killer! :crazy_face:

And it’s @DivChem … That way he’ll see your posts! :wink:

4 Likes

Hola. Glad to hear from you! I’ve been kinda busy with other things. Aint been on in a while or just passing thru! Trust your in fine health??

Had a AC go out while outa town. I lost a Zittles and Amnesia Haze. Only thing left standing was a OG Kush… Have family rolling in in July so cant start a new run till August.

2 Likes

thanks kap! of course i did it wrong. its been a minute. :crazy_face: lol i even spelled wrong rong :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

i have been in incognito mode. everything is good. i have the 2 widow babies because i cant start a real grow until august. i am going with the weather this time. have fun with the fam!

3 Likes

TRISH!!! Welcome back. We’ve missed you. Glad to see you’re back in the game!

2 Likes