Get off my lawn trishs territory

I’m sorry your hurting :sweat: keep on downing the edibles and keep up the good work with PT. The pt really sucks but is necessary to get your range of motion. Blah blah ,right? You don’t need me telling you, I know, you know it’s important. I guess I should just say I’m wishing you the best. Nice find on the one handed bong. I like pipes with no carb and that have a mouthpiece shape I can hold with my teeth and light with one hand. Plus it’s gotta be long enough that my eyelashes don’t get singed :grin:
Lemme know if I can help at all :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

thanks jewels. i really love this little bong. i think i have it down. first bong hits then edibles. that way they dont overlap but just flow.

5 Likes

I can just imagine what you told them Trish! I am a patient, but I have also been a helper/professional too. I dont know if you will see that doctor again or not. If you do, I would tell him this. It is the doctor’s job (and his staff) to tell patients what they can expect after surgery. They need to tell patients up front how they are going to handle pain control. A lot of the time patients don’t know what to ask, and it should not be on them to ask. If he/she wants to be a better doctor, they need to tell you before the surgery! I am not a doctor. But I arranged whatever patients needed when they go home. You can bet that I would be charting in your chart how much pain you were in. It is called patient care for a reason. If they don’t care, then why did they take that hippocratic oath?
I bet the doctor is like every other doctor in America scared to give patients the relief they need. And who suffers for their lack of providing adequate pain relief? You do. Things like that get me very angry. Yes, there is an opiate crisis in America. Why does that mean we cannot provide pain treatment for those in need?
You do not want to set up anyone to become an addict. But there needs to be some concrete planning on taking care of patients’ pain. I am going to stop as I feel I have made my point. I wish I had the answers. But it’s going to take the doctors, the FDA, and everyone involved to come up with a plan of action. You already have the problem identified. It’s time to start doing something about this!!
Good night Trish. I wish you peace of mind and body…

2 Likes

thanks patch. since i already look like a raging screaming maniac i cant see any reason to back down now. i made a verbal grievance and then i filed a written one so they wont forget. i am just getting started. i got an apology from the hospital, they said this should have never happened. if i go away quietly nothing gets fixed.

6 Likes

The hospital is scared you will sue them. I don’t know how much they are to blame though. The doctor is the one that writes all the orders- for meds, breathing treatments, diet, activity, etc. The nurses just follow the doc’s orders. When they drilled out all that bone in my head it hurt pretty good. But they had appropriate pain meds ordered. And the nurse was kind enough to give me a dose when I told them I needed some. That’s when she said the doctor only authorized it if my pain was a 10. I would like to think that I haven’t had a level 10 pain before. I was close when the radiation caused a third degree burn on my tongue. I was on a fentanyl drip, but still felt some horrible pain. As I said a long time ago, I “sign” my posts with the word peace. I don’t do it to be cool or anything like that. I just wanted you to have some peace of mind. And that’s why I started that. I hope you can find some peace of mind from the pain Trish. I hope you feel much better soon!!

2 Likes

i had my surgery at 10 am. by the time the pain started kicking my butt a nurse offered me tylenol. i said it wasnt enough. she asked me if i was refusing tylenol. i was. so their policy was i refused tylenol i refused pain managment. by midnight i was wrecked and demanding to leave. i told her at least i can go home and smoke. oops. by 4am i told them i was going to the ER for help. they told me the ER wont see me and i told them but they will see you! turns out my doc had ordered morphine! i was screaming at the nurses station that you let me lay there crying and i had options! i had morphine at 420. other things were said by me. nurse ratchet took her position and it was wrong and cruel. she isnt getting a pass from me.

6 Likes

I’m really sorry you have to go trough all that crap… :cry:
At least now, you can use your edibles like you want, no? :pray:

5 Likes

yes! they have saved my life. the best thing i ever did was learn how to make them.

8 Likes

plus i love my new bong

7 Likes

Any pictures of it? :thinking:

I’m glad you’re enjoying it! Did you ever try to fill it with crushed ice instead of water? Fun times… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

my new bong. see how little and cute ? i can lean right over the table and hit it. i forgot what the crushed ice was for @kaptain3d . its all glass so it has a little weight and doesnt tip over

8 Likes

@pptrsha1
If you put it inside the bong it cools the smoke
Takes a bit of the sharp from the back of ur throat on inhale. :wink::+1:
:v::pray:

5 Likes

thanks oldguy! all these tricks i never learned. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

More than welcome young lady. :wink:
Hope the shoulder is feelin a bit better too.
:v::pray:

5 Likes

I see Pappy is taking care of you… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nice bong! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Glad you can find some relief Trish. Sorry you had to go through the crap though

4 Likes

thanks. i keep thinking if i wasnt such a little ray of sunshine people would stop thinking they have to try me. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

granddaddy purple sprouted july 5

11 Likes

i was under the impression i was smoking runtz last night when i found a seed. it came in a cute little black package. i thought the strain was written on the bag. i just checked. the strain must be called smelly proof :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i am planting it next to my ziplock baggie strain

8 Likes

You are too precious! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Great start Killer!!!

5 Likes