Get off my lawn trishs territory

thanks patch. i just cant get on top of this. i wish i hadnt done it now.

4 Likes

Ouch. :flushed:. That’s gonna take a while to heal up.
Hope you’re feeling better as the days pass.
Sending positive vibes for a speedy recovery.
:v::pray::green_heart:

6 Likes

thank you. thank god for weed cookies :grinning: :100:

6 Likes

Be patient and eat cookies by the handful!
It will get better. :nerd_face:
Sending you plenty of warm, healthy, healing vibes :smiley:

7 Likes

That looks very painful. I hope you heel up quickly. Lemme know if there’s anything I can do or anything I bring you to help. Are they sending you to physical therapy?

4 Likes

thanks jewels. i start pt friday. i forgot what being a slave to pain meds was. now those dang muffleheads are back and my kitchen is covered with them. no one shut the door last night.

4 Likes

thanks kap. i hear myself saying thats too much every time i grab a cookie. i also learned wait one hour after cookies to take a pill or the other way around :rofl:

5 Likes

Once your wound has healed, try some Comfrey lotion, add some cco to it apply it to the shoulder. Comfrey lotion can be found at a health food store, assuming you don’t want to make it yourself :wink:
It’s really good stuff. It helps speed up healing for broken bones and bruising. It also will decrease inflammation and pain. Good ole mother nature providing.
Personally, I would apply directly to the wound because Comfrey has a long history of healing open wounds and bruising. However, you’ve probably been given instructions to not put anything on the incision site. Not could I guarantee a store bought lotion is free from any germs.
Just a thought :v::green_heart:

Those muffleheads are annoying. We don’t get them like you do up there. They’re nuts up at the lake, friggin everywhere.

5 Likes

thanks. i never heard of comfrey before. mother nature did me better this year than anything else. i have no stitches no staples just these little glue strip things it looks like so i think i should wait till they fall off. i dont know how long they last

5 Likes

Probably best to wait until they fall off. They used the glue (dermabond) and the steri strips on my face when they took out that lymphoma. It healed real nice.

3 Likes

T-
On an incision that big they probably glued it together and then covered it with steri straps to help keep it closed before the glue sets. How are you on a cookie or the pain meds? If it were me, I would want something working before you go to PT. I believe at this point they will be looking at range of motion. I am sorry you regret having it done. At least now you don’t have to worry about that joint failing you and causing a whole lot of bad pain. Are we at 1 week post surgery? If so the pain should begin to taper off. You can just bitch slap me with your left hand until the right gets better. Then I will personally drive up and let you slap me with both hands!! Then we can take the
“Hell No” out on the lake and eat some cookies. Try to have the best day you can T. I would take your pain if there was a way. Peace…

5 Likes

for some weird reason (drugs) i thought you were MIA . PT today. i got my first great sleep. i cut a pill in half and i took it with my regular dose. it worked. i shoveled cookies like a little kid. ZZZZZZZ. edibles seem to have a better pain control. i am getting my first bong today. i cant light a bowl with one hand and i am afraid my hubs would set my head on fire helping me. i didnt know a bong didnt have a carb!!! my friend is going to teach me how to use it today. last time i used a bong was 1982 and it wasnt mine. the more i learn the less i know.

4 Likes

Usually the carb is from pulling the bowl section out of the stem section instead of a dedicated hole

You’ll see but you probably still have a carburetor it just works differently than when we were younger

3 Likes

T-
Our old bongs had carbs. And if it didn’t come with a carb we would drill one. On the back side where your thumb would rest. I wouldn’t advise trying to drill one on glass. You could just find a bong that has a carb, and you could give the one he’s teaching you with to him. Just a thought. I am glad you got some sleep. Try to hang in there. Peace…

2 Likes

Here my friend :

Just in case you want to practice first! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

kap i watched it and i sort of remember how. i dont ever remember lifting the stem out but if it has a carb i cant do it any way.

4 Likes

doesnt everything?

ok i got a bong. i got the kind that the stem has a little handle. WTH i cant use the grinder with one hand. i am just going to use little buds like i put in the bowl.

4 Likes

T-
I thought I would ask how the bong is working for you. I hope you are able to use it, even if you have to put little buds in the bowl and not grind it. And I really hope your pain is better, and your PT is going well. Have a great day!!! Peace…

4 Likes

i had to go buy a bong. the one i was given was like a foot tall. the picture of me in my head tokin on a big old bong was just comical. i got a little bong that could sit on my desk and be inconspicuous. this pain is unbelievable. the girl PT doesnt hurt me like the guys do. i keep telling her i can take it but she tries not to hurt me. i have to go 3 times a week for 6 weeks then 2 then 1. if i had known their policy on pain meds, my mistake, i would have said hard pass see ya next time.

2 Likes