Get off my lawn trishs territory

@patchman i thought i tagged you! i am sorry. i havent done much lately. i have 8 plants left and then i will be done. i am taking a break.i have my shoulder surgery rescheduled for may 21. this time i will be compliant.

5 Likes

I hope everything goes well for your shoulder surgery in May. I will be saying a prayer for you. I know you know this, but you got to do that PT or the surgery is for nothing. And I want to see you knock the holy hell out of anyone who messes with you with BOTH arms!!! I am in your corner if you need anything. Peaceā€¦

2 Likes

I 1000% agree! I keep making super tasty edibles that are strong. Get the munchies and ooooh this ghirardelli triple chocolate and peanut butter m&m brownie looks good. Then you forget during your conversation with the carpet, and eat another one. Making edibles with distillate is dangerous.

4 Likes

It is so frosty already!!

1 Like

i know i have to do PT AFTER the surgery but my insurance company is just being a butthead and want me to do it BEFORE they approve it. if i had known that my doctor and the PT group already had a plan i would have not had to tell anyone to go to he#% and already had the stupid surgery. mostly i am scared. this is my 3rd surgery but my first joint replacement. maybe this is the golden ticket and it wont hurt anymore after this one. does this mean i will set off the metal detectors at the airport when i get to travel again?

4 Likes

Youā€™ll be a bionic killer kung-fu grandma!

:robot: :dagger: :martial_arts_uniform: :older_woman:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

omg i went to my first PT. they stuck a tens unit on my shoulder with a heating pad and wrote a report i am not a candidate for physical therapy. done. surgery has to be approved now for may 21. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: as long as i dont come up with another excuse not to do it.

6 Likes

T-
I am sorry, I didnā€™t mean to upset you. Insurance companies are only interested in taking in those premium payments. I wish you luck on your surgery, and you will be in my prayers. Peaceā€¦

We have six different types of bird feeders that are in clear view from one set of windows. The other day I looked out the window and we had eight gray squirrels and four red squirrels fighting over who gets what feeder. It seems the birds and squirrels take turns through out the day. When neither are at the feeders it usually means a hawk is perched nearby. We have red tails and Coopers. Probably others but they are very aware and hard to ID as they fly away.
We are fortunate to have red squirrels. They are not common to our area. They found us because of the 1000+ spruce and mixed pine trees we planted 36 years ago.

9 Likes

The red squirrels are bigger than the Greyā€™s. We had 2 flying squirrels when I was a little ā€œpatchlit.ā€ Only Greyā€™s where I live now. Peaceā€¦

1 Like

@Bulldognuts here is the one i started. the hits just keep coming. i go in friday 21st total shoulder replacement. as long as nothing happens between now and 7 days. i have instructions NO THC from the 16th on. they suggested i take tylenol. theres a thought! why didnt i try tylenol instead of weed? duhhhhhh! like i wasnt smart enough to try tylenol first.

12 Likes

OK I was set to watch, I just havenā€™t been on forum as much and wasnā€™t sure if I had seen notifications. :+1:

2 Likes

I have never had any pain that a tylenol would help. Waste of time for me. Mr Coyote Cody, you have a fractured tibia and fibula. Here, take Tylenol. How bout I knock you out so I can get something that will actually help with the pain. Errrrrr.
Peaceā€¦

5 Likes

i got nothing for pain when i broke my leg.or when i broke my foot. doctors are too scared to write pain med scrips, pharmacists wont fill them, and then they want to fuss because you used weed for pain control. what a world.

9 Likes

T-
It sucks to be dealing with pain right now. Everybody is watching doctors closely to see how many prescriptions for opiates they are writing, as well as if they are following the guidelines/rules for patients on opiates. My doctor has to see me every three months because of what I take, which is the equivalent to 270mg morphine a day, plus meds for breakthrough pain. Pharmacists cannot refuse to fill prescriptions, but they can lie and say they donā€™t have any. Meanwhile people like you suffer for no reason. So,
Doctor- you wonā€™t give me anything for pain when I break a foot or leg? And bitch at me cause I take weed for pain? If you would give me something for the pain I wouldnā€™t have to use weed. Dipsnort!!! You took a hippocratic oath to help me, but you choose not to. Yes I had a broken leg. I am not asking you to prescribe a water tower full of fentanyl. Just something to help with the pain. Not 8 years of opiates, just a weekā€™s worth.
Iā€™m am going to stop before I say something stupid or that would get me into trouble. Thank God for marijuana!!!
Peaceā€¦

6 Likes

I KNOW! yesterday i decided the doctors have just gone tooooo far! my daughters dog got neutered. he was sent home with anti inflammatory instead of pain meds. i work with a lot of dogs so i knew what the meds were and i blew a gasket. i told her call the vet back and ask them if i cut something off your body will a motrin suffice? i told her what pain will look like in a dog since they cant say, i hurt. this crap really grinds my gears. they tried to pull that on me when my little Hop Sing had emergency surgery this year and i was pretty vocal. HE^% NO! she got pain meds.

8 Likes

Yep T-
We are in the same boat. I guess we should name the boat. I think you have already done that: her name shall be the ā€œHE^% NO!ā€ We got paddles for those who do not give our loved ones the proper care. Or maybe we give them a little boat with no paddles. Have a good day T. Peaceā€¦

3 Likes

that would be funny as heck to see a boat named HE%^ NO. of course i would have to stand on the dock and wave at all of you since i get seasick now. i cheated last night and did a cookie. no way was i getting thru the night without it.

3 Likes

High Trish I hope all went well with surgery and your pain is manageable. :v::green_heart:

1 Like

T-
I would never get into a boat and leave a person behind! It would just have to be a dock party!!! One tip I would like to pass on to you, and anyone else dealing with pain. If you are still having significant pain, the best thing I can say is to get on top of it, and try not to let it break thru. Once it breaks through, itā€™s so much harder to get control back. You do whatever is necessary to stay ahead of it. I am sending all the good vibes and healing vibes to you through prayer. I will continue to keep you in prayer til I run out of time on my life. I dont think that will be anytime soon. You keep eating cookies and anything else that helps with the pain. Peaceā€¦

4 Likes