Get off my lawn trishs territory

i have a few ready for harvest and a few in different stages. when i get the last ones in flower i am going to try a grow with only one strain. i may try to grow 8000 of them but no more trick shots.

12 Likes

@GreenJewels @AfgVet @kaptain3d @patchman @imSICKkid @Bulldognuts @Ocean @Oldguy @DivChem @Enlightened420 i am making a new journal if you get a chance to look at it

7 Likes

Always in your corner dear :martial_arts_uniform: :older_woman: !

I wish you plenty of success killer! Go get them. :dagger: :hocho:

4 Likes

Set to watching. :wink::+1:
:v::pray::green_heart:

2 Likes

i got up super early and cooked for the day because i have buds to test today .i will cut down my last 3 BB if i am high enough. this is the only way i can tell if they are ready. i just lost one bud. i cant find it so if the other 2 are good i am in i found it

2 Likes

Absolutely T!!
I will look forward to watching your grow. And a few months from now I will let you know how that CBD White Widow is. Peace…

2 Likes

Get off my lawn lmao whatever works! Growing out one strain now huh…clones from a mother plant or you have a bunch of seeds from the same strain?

4 Likes

i got lucky on some 10 for 10s. i think its going to be all white widows so when i forget to put the labels back on after transplant i will know what it is.

5 Likes

this durban poison is looking so pretty. blueberry almost ready could be blue dream could be white widow these clones flowered early but i will just let them go

11 Likes

Thanks for the tag, I’m parking my lawn chair in your lawn :rofl: to watch you grow some beautiful buds. I don’t talk much though :grin::v::green_heart:

2 Likes

thanks jewels. i hope you are doing well too!

1 Like

Very strong start! Bravo :star_struck:

1 Like

i totally forgot a whole row. the black sugar rose is really strong. the dank purple is not. i wont do the purple again

4 Likes

@AfgVet thanks for the title idea!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

7 Likes

Lol, I spit coffee when I saw your thread title!!

I’m set to watching and can’t believe you haven’t been showing those girls off more. You’ve got some beauties

5 Likes

mostly i have been extremely high from the randos and then i didnt want the GDP to feel slighted so i am now an equal opportunity smoker .i feel like i need to smoke up everything i grew last time. its tuff but i will prevail :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

Thank you kindly for the tag!! I will be happy to watch :slight_smile:

1 Like

its almost 4pm. i smoked the BB buds this morning. i just finished cutting them down. this high was soo different. i dont really know why. this turned out to be creeper weed. i do know that i stopped using the fans on my hillbilly dry boxes. they dried too fast. 3 days and i was reading 42% in the jars. i wish i could remember who suggested adding leaves to your jars so i could thank them because it worked like a charm.

4 Likes

Very nice.