Get a better microscope or is it ready?

You still have a few weeks. Start looking at trichomes after those white pistils discolor and recede.

Your photos appear to show sugar leaves rather than flower calyces. You should be looking at flower, as the trichs on leaves will mature more quickly.

5 Likes

She is not ready yet. The white pistils is the dead giveaway. Once they turn a brownish amber color is when you start watching very closely. The pistils will also suck into the flower.

Looking good…also the very tops of the plant will finish faster than the bottom section. :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

So look at the buds not the leaves🤦🏽‍♀️ lol I should have known that.!! Should I still get a better microscope or is it this ok?

3 Likes

If you are wanting to see the color of trichomes a Jeweler Loupe 30x and 60x is perfect for checking colors.

Now if you are going to post pictures of the trichomes, then absolutely get a better one. I just post photos of my plants and I look at the trichomes with my Jeweler Loupe. I maybe replacing for better trichome photos… I still haven’t decided. :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

One of the better purchases I made was a wifi microscope. Now I can harvest at the right time cause I can really as SEE the trics. Best 30.00 I’ve spent.

3 Likes

Yes. This is the level of magnification I prefer.

6 Likes

Outstanding shot. What was this taken with?

ditto, mine works with my android phone.

1 Like

Cheap Chinese model. Many similar looking models will be exactly the same thing.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IV0TV50

1 Like