Germinating warranty

Wow I’m really puzzled, I ordered the white widow 10 plus 10 , out of the , out of 9 seeds that I germinated by ILGM guide only one sprout I contact support, they asked my steps so I said so , then I said I’m going skip pre soak and go straight to soil on 4 more , gave them updates…they all sprouted … so that’s 5 out 13 … they want to plant the other 7 now to see if they take
Seriously is there how warranty works germinate 20 seeds … I live in a state where we are only allowed 12 … ILGM is not the only seeds
I can’t believe I was asked to do such a thing
Like I want to keep testing the crap
Seriously is this how ILGM works, cause if it is ill never be seen here again

@ILGM.Stacy can someone follow up on this?

We are not directly affiliated with the seed shop. Be patient and you will be contacted.

3 Likes

I have been patient but for them to tell me germinate ALL of them really blew my mind

1 Like

Ive had this happen it is easier for them to make one replacement drop than multiple. They want u to go thru and let them know what didnt work so they know these numbers for future references. When they do u up on return ull get done good buddy. Just b patient they r auper kind on their warranty stuff. Be patient and they will get u good atvthe end. I have a 119 package o bought 3 of 10 popped they gave me a 129 credit. So i got 10 more than i started with not bad for the little time to go thru 10 seeds. So i basically got 3 plants for free if u thonk about it. And the plants that grew were train wreck and they were phenomenal awesome smoke

5 Likes

I’m sorry you are having trouble. What this sounds like is maybe the customer service rep wanting to make sure that your claim is handled thoroughly. We have very little involvement with seed shop as Myfriendis410 stated. But they could just have certain policies to work within. For instance, if they replace a few of your seeds now and a different rep has to service your order later, may feel like your seeds have already been replaced. I don’t know if this is the case, or what. But seems like could potentially be an issue.

3 Likes

That’s all understandable and thanks everyone for calming me down, I wish I had room and the freedom to run them all but it’s just a possible situation at the moment
Thanks again , peace :v:

3 Likes

I’ve been here for something like 4 years now, the seed shop always seems to make reasonable accommodations when someone has issues. Stacy is tagged and seems like you are already in contact with customer service. Seems like just a little gap in communication. I would explain to them that you cannot legally drop the whole order of seeds and see what kind of solutions the two of you can come up with.

5 Likes

That’s good information. I’ve only made a few orders but have always had professional and kind service from ILGM. They are considered by all reviewers to have the best customer service of all the seed banks.

Once, I mistakenly sent an extra $100 bill with an order. In about three days, I had a customer service rep contacting me asking did I want a refund or a credit. Now I’m just deciding how to use that credit (that has no expiration date) :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Hi @Jayy

I see you are already having a conversation with my colleague about your issue, please understand that he is just trying to help you out the best he can. We do ask if it’s possible to try more seeds before we send out replacements but if it’s not possible it’s not a problem at all, we will still replace them.

Please allow our support team to get back to you within 24 hours, but in most cases, on weekdays we respond within 12 hours. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is why Stacy shows what customer service is all about.

2 Likes

Same to me. 2 out of 5 didn’t sprout. What do I have to do?

2 Likes

Go to ILGM seed site and sign-in to your account. Then go to Customer service, there should be a contact us option. Send email and explain your issue, usually will here something back within a couple of days. Welcome to ILGM forum :+1:

Contact customer care they will take care of you

2 Likes

Were they autos I’ve only had issues with autos so I stopped pre soak germination and just put seed to soil 3 to 4 days later sprout. I believe the tap root on a auto is just sensitive to play with. Ever since I stopped pre soak my sprout rate is 100% , I understand their germination warranty terms but pre soak is not always the best way

1 Like

Hey how would i start the process to get my seeds replaced 4 out of 7 i have tried to pop failed

Welcome to the forum.

Customer service can be contacted via the following link: