General inquiry on marijuana health

A question from a fellow grower:

Can anyone help identify the problem with the help of these pictures. Also do I need to be worried and what would be a good solution.

monster bloom 0/50/30, herb & vegetable 8/4/4. 3day 1 food 2 just water 3 nothing.just started this on 090714

I noticed two small drie seed pockets and i pulled them off with twezers and two fulley developed seeds came out. It was never pollinated. I only grow feminized seeds. Never had a male in sight. But I’m not to worred about that i was just wandering if that is a nother way of telling me its time to harvest. Can u go by that or not. I don’t have a magnifine glass. And i can still see thru some of the buds… I like it were u can’t see thru them at all. Good and tight. But i was just wandering becouse i don’t want it to go too long and start degrading. Thanks

Get a jeweler’s/photographer’s loupe, 40x or more magnification, it is the best way, so you can see if the crystal looking trichomes are clear or milky, you want them all milky with maybe just a little amber showing on some of them, this is the only real way to be very sure. The only other way to kinda guess is 50% to all of the hairs have turned orange/brown. All the hairs still lool very white in the pictures and all kinds of things look wrong with all the yellowing leaves and spotty leaves. What is your PH? Are you overwatering? Many things could be contributing to poor health on the plant. I think we’ve given you a support ticket before but here it is again so we can have a better idea of what is wrong with these plants.

What is the strain?

Indoor or Outdoor?

Size of space?

Soil or Hydro? Medium used?

PH?

Type of nutrients used? NPK? PPM levels?

Temperature?

Humidity %?

Light system/watts/lumens/flux/par?

Vegetative Growth season or Bloom/Flower season? Number “weeks/days” from start of veg growth or into flowering?

Btw, it could very well be a nutrient deficiency. That is why PH and nutrient regiment are important to have filled out in the support ticket questions.

hi evry 1 first time growing and needed ah lil bit of help haven ah lil problem and can’t seam to know whats going on i have ah blueberry ( the big 1 ) the lil 1 is greens thats been growing and the plant leaves are turning brown in some spots idk why here is what i been doing and tell me if that is the problems or what is and how can i fix it…i buy gallons of distilled water…in one bottle i use SOS to water it with reg water when I’m changing the water and then i have another bottle mixed wid A/B flakes ( plant food ) and the SOS…i use that bottle to give it ah light feed everyday and i give it ah reg feeding every 3 days…the food bottle have 1.5ml of each product, it say use 2.5ml per gl and I’m using ah 2.2l bowls… and i giving it to much food and how often should i be feeding the plants and am i going by wrong aid the light feeding every day… i haven’t been ph testing the water do i have to do that after i add the a/b and the solo ( i ordered ah phdown and up and ah tester waiting for it to come ) will the bowls be big enough for the plants to go threw the whole cycle or do i need 2 get ah bigger 1 for the flowering stage ?..i had covered he bottom of the bowl with aluminum paper cuz i hovered that the plants roots shouldn’t see any light or does it matter if its covered or not and could it be that aluminum paper that on the cover below the plane it could be sending back to much heats to the bottom leaves

This one for the Support boy’s Stoner and Lakewood. All I will tell is that
you need to download Robert’s Grow Bible book it’s right here and it’s free
has everything you’ll need to know about growing marijuana.

Be Safe
Will

Better the heat on the leaves than the roots, the leaves can take a decent amount of heat if they have enough water moving through the plant and through the leaves as they transpire, the roots can not tolerate much heat nor light. You really don’t want any light getting to the roots or the reservoir, it can cause algae outbreaks that could smother and kill the roots, or at the very least compete for nutrients that you’d rather the roots absorb instead of being consumed by the algae. It also can cause chlorophyll/chloroplast to become active in the roots, this is a waste of the pant’s energy and this reduces the roots ability to act as roots, they start acting more like the trunk/bark and are more prone to rot. So aluminum foil wrap is probably a good idea.

Are you saying the entire volume of your reservoir is only 2.2 liters?

I’m only vaguely familiar with Aqua Flakes A and B, and have heard that they are very good, but otherwise know nothing about them and have no idea what SOS is.

pH and EC/PPM/TDS values would be more helpful than measurements of the stuff you have added to pure water and are actually very important to know to keep your plants happy and healthy.

I hope you don’t take offense and I realize not everyone here is a fluent English speaker, but please take some time to more clearly write out complete thoughts separated by some significant space and or proper punctuation. We want to help you and the easier you make it for us to read and understand your questions the quicker we will be able to help you. No one wants to struggle through a bunch of crowded difficult to understand writings and some of us can’t see that well anyway, so anything that helps us help you. And obviously we can’t help you if we can’t understand what you are trying to ask.

So here is a list you can fill out of the things we need to know to be able to better help you, pH and nutrient concentration/EC/PPM and the actual type of systems you are using, type of lights, type of hydro system are very important to know as well as temps and such.

Let’s get you started with a support ticket, answer all the relevant questions and we might be able to get an idea of what is going on.

ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain?

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?

Size of space?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used?

pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone) and of the water that is fed to the plant?

Type of nutrients used? NPK? EC/PPM levels?

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %?

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

Letting you know; We solved the forum issues. Ready to continue your discussion.

How did your plabts turn out?

BTW, spots on the leaves, weird curling edges of the leaves, weird wrinkles or other kinds of weird twisting all usually point to a pH imbalance causing some sort of nutrient lockout or toxicity. Also purple stems can be a sign of a nutrient deficiency or lockout as well, in soil can be a sign of over-watering and in hydro can be a sign of reservoir temps being too high and/or not enough dissolved oxygen or not enough aeration in the reservoir. These are some things to consider after taking a better look at the pictures and re-reading your post.

Good luck.