General hydroponics for growing

I have been using general hydroponics for 3 grows now. Anybody else using this?

1 Like

Iā€™m guilty :metal:

1 Like

I used the GH micro product before I came around to using all three of the grow, micro, and bloom FF nutes. I recently switched to Jackā€™s and I love it. My plants seem to love it, and I donā€™t do so many flushes like I had to with the FF Trio. Iā€™m a soil grower.

1 Like

Iā€™m really wanting to jump on the jack wagonšŸ‘ but I canā€™t waist what I got so itā€™ll be a minutešŸ™ƒ been reading alot on them though, confused the shit outta myself so put it on the backshelf until time comes.

1 Like

It was painful, but I threw out all of my FF nutes. I like Jackā€™s that much and didnā€™t have anyone else to give the FF nutes to.

One you go Jack, youā€™ll never go back. lol.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve got 1.5 gallons each of the trio leftšŸ¤Ŗ

Thanks for the input. Iā€™m going to get some Jacks and try it for next grow. Iā€™m able to use all 3 popular fertilizers, so will see whatā€™s the best! Will be using Jacks, Foxfarm, and General Hydro. We will see who the winner is!!

1 Like

If you go Lucas formula with micro and bloom is very similar to jacks with mkp, that you will see several members here use early flower.

3 Likes

Unfamiliar with this term which you speak. Gives me some Sunday research to do :+1: thanks @dbrn32 for the tip

1 Like

Times have changed, this use to be pretty common.

3 Likes

And FASTšŸš€

1 Like