General Auto Question

Hi all,
Do fan leaves of autoflowers start to yellow and die off indoors when going into flower, like they did on my first outdoor grow this summer? (that I nearly had a nervous breakdown over!)
I have my first two GG Auto’s going, broke soil the 14th

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Can u post a picture of the plant fir all to see would be a better help to know if thats the case ir a deficient problem

Maybe fill out a support ticket. Copt and paste it on here itll tell all about ur plant basically

Auto flowers will yellow just like photo period plants. The yellowing is probably nitrogen your plant is pulling from the leaves. I don’t know what your feeding, but I would assume your bloom nutrients contain some nitrogen?

If you want to fill out the support ticket

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

@Dave101
@Mark0427
Sorry guys, I’m nowhere near this stage, just a general auto question.

Thanks though!!

Is it yellow from the bottom of the plant and spreading upwards ? Maybe upload a picture?

No
This is a jack herer auto. The only leaves she has lost are the ones I pulled off her below the scrog

As she reaches maturity leaves will yellow and die off but generally not early flower

2 Likes

Agree @beardless early in flower no yellow, if your yellowing it’s probably not enough nutrients. Still need nitrogen early flower.

2 Likes

I get about 8 to 10 that yellow and die off every 2 or 3 days now but they been going for about 17 weeks total lol. 5 to 6 weeks flower. She is full of bud. I am impressed myself to say the least.

4 Likes

Insane, makes one almost want to take a big bite they look so good.

Awesome, thanks guys!!!