Gelato qb and me!

Damn that Gelato makes me :drooling_face:

1 Like

Im getting excited for that gelato. That blue dream is smelling good. Every night i open up the box it fills the whole room with a potent scent that reminds me of a bag of sour skittles with a hint of skunk.

4 Likes

Now that is my kinda weed. Ive been eyeing a Zhittles strain that the description sounds similar

2 Likes

Heres some pics from last night. The wwa in the scrog was started on bloom nutes and the blue dream has been started on flawless finish

20181212_004457

The last pic is gold leaf and the one up is the gelato

10 Likes

They all look very good , congrats , that one is just a big fat cow .

3 Likes

Something i did but didnt mention or post a pic of is i once heard on this forum that they used to shave the bark on a pot plant (instead of splitting the stem) to get the acupoco golds color, and so i tried it time will tell as i didnt never hear of a time frame so i did it a week before harvest as i didnt want to kill the plant (if thats what happens) or affect yield so i decided to wate until the same time frame thereabouts as a stem split. But not actually tearing a hole in main stem i did it about 4 days earlier than i would split.

6 Likes

Thanks @Seeddog i cant wate to get a weight on it this is the largest colas i have grown to date and its nice and dense as well so im pretty excited. Im hoping for 3 oz dried but thats going to be pushing it in my opinion

4 Likes

I have read that coco growers can increase yields by multiple mini watering/feedings throughout the day like 6x with small but even distribution of fluid.

2 Likes

I can definatly say i watered fed the blue dream nearly a half gallon everynight. And can definatly see a huge difference over letting it dry out before waterings

3 Likes

Was it a good difference or bad

1 Like

Look at the size of that cola! With a tailors tape its 9 in around. Def an improvement. But i feed 100% every time so nutes rack up. But if you figure this 1 plant was about 30 to 40 dollars in nutes. For i estimate at roughly 3 oz so im not sweating it but some people dont like spending that much on nutes

2 Likes

So on my scrog it seemed as if the stretch had stopped so i went ahead and stopped tyeing and started bloom nutes. Then it stretched at some parts another 4 to 5 in lol so i hope it works as its supposed to lmao

I’ve been busy here are mine

and the small one pic are the Fire og bottom gelato just top/ fimmed them

7 Likes

Yea i seen your thread but i made it known i was only doing a 4 week veg. But im happy with their size now just to get them to bud out like that blue dream

2 Likes

@hogmaster this was 2 nights ago the one tucked in the back corner is gold leaf. But about 5 or 6 more days and the blue dream comes down

6 Likes

Its still lights out but these are autos so i grabbed a couple shots

4 Likes

That’s why I love autos. I only smoke in my grow room so the filter keeps the smell covered and with photos that would be way harder to do. Eventually I’ll have a few extra fan and filters and I won’t have to worry about it.

4 Likes

Just put a tent for photos exhaust into your room and then filter whole room. I grow photos but growing autos with them in the open kinda it allows me to grow and flower 5 to 6 plants every cycle so i gain 2 plants every harvest i dont exhaust the room i just let it draw in my intake and filter it through my box

1 Like

Well my room is in the garage. I’m adding one tent soon and plan to add one more after that. I wonder how big of a filter I would need to just place it in the garage and let it cover the whole space?

I rough framed my room and menards was selling 10×8 tarps for 1.99 so i used that to sealit up about 3 layers. It gets doen in the 20s and a small space heater keeps the room mid 60-70ish
I built the room 20 ft × 7 ft then cut that in to a 8x7 with a partician so the 8x7 is only on a 4in filter

1 Like