Gelato qb and me!

Heres one for the books. This is ilgm white widow auto. She started to stretch for no reason so i assumed shes starting to make the transition to flower and low and behold this morning her top looked waf weird as fuk so i got to looking and shes spitting out 6 tops

7 Likes

thats some rapid growth!!

1 Like

Yours and mine look similar with the wide leaves and dark green.

These are from last week end

3 Likes

Very nice. Yea they look similar lol you can pick them out in a line up

1 Like

I swear this blew dream blew up last night. Looks like ive gave her a shot of steroids

Shes looking extreamly good. Her pistols are kinda a faint pink in person

11 Likes

Heres a gelato that i decided after talking to some very knowledgable folks in the lab, to abuse.

Heres a wwa that for some genetic reason just split and is breaking into 6 seperate tops. Its pretty crazy looking but im hoping it benefits me in flower

Haha had to edit pic in as im high and forgot to post it

6 Likes

That blue dream is beautiful.

2 Likes

Thank you i just hope she continues to swell like she has so far. Shes probably still got 3 or 4 weeks

2 Likes

ho - leee - crap @Sirsmokes That is a beanstalk!! Great plant, great photo too!! Nice work.

2 Likes

What’s the reasoning behind “abusing” the gelato? Better results? Experiment? Thx.

1 Like

Well there were a couple reasons 1 my canopy was so dense i had to open it up in the middle ans 2 is looking for bigger yields

1 Like

Im telling you @Screwauger keeping my flowering plants pot wet (as it gets .5 gal a night) has really gained bud mass on this girl. Looks like im going to be using alot more flower nutes

2 Likes

Looking good buddy!

1 Like

Hey @dbrn32 did you see question on other side?

1 Like

I think so, just left there

1 Like

Yes you answered

1 Like

Heres the blue dream

12 Likes

This is a gelato im trying some training on. Not quite sure what im training her for or how im training her. Just trying to get better yields and decided that i would give this a try

6 Likes

thats really pretty

3 Likes

Blue dream looks really nice!

2 Likes