Gelato and new growie

Ok i added some resin from pipes I collected wheñ cleaning it looks moist. But soon I will inhale dèeply. @Rashish @MidwestGuy @MidwestGuy @Graysin @Newt @MidwestGuy @JaneQP let you know if lauch is green for go. In T-minus 10mins

3 Likes

No shit. Good way to keep a Guy coming back for the never-ending $ try-this $ solution.

2 Likes

Bro…try some Warm Kief instead…black resin “reclaim” from your pipe is likely mostly tars and the bad shit. You’re growing use the good stuff.

3 Likes

Agreed here. I’ve let the crap from my bowls and pipes sit in the rubbing alcohol I used to clean them out with long enough to see a little “hash” puck at the bottom of the container - one look and a quick whiff was more than enough to certify it as hot garbage. Not to say someone who was desperate wouldn’t get high - bet they would - but it ain’t worth the consequence. Especially not with real quality homegrown at your fingertips or just on the horizon.

4 Likes

Yep, that’s how it works :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

@OGIncognito @OGIncognito I have to clear up the nutrients and ph stories. HF not having nutrients was from one shop and he wanted me to come back tomorrow and talk with another person that knew more than him. The PH part came from another shop. I had worked with this guy and know him some.
His quote about PH is more like I don’t worry about PH much anymore since he is mostly organic now.
The apena 20 kit will be here Saturday and their TDS meter will be here Tuesday. I had my doubts the gelato plant was going to be standing. She was pretty sad looking. She has new growth at the top 3 node leaves are curling some and a little pale yellow. Basically not as bad as the pictures above.

2 Likes

@spudeater65 was that for me or the plant? I’m not that desperate yet :rofl: plant maybe

@Bonjoyle I have to clones of the wild wood weed that I am going to do multiple transplants. I need to slow down their growth until their mom comes out of the flower side of my postage stamp of a tent

Top em at the 4th or 5th node. It will take her a minute to repair and react to that. Bend her over or flatten the 2 new apexes after the top to keep it low while you are waiting for the swap. Are the clones brand new? In a dome or something? and are these photo. I have yet to drop an auto bean so if these are auto, I am not the best person for advice.

I agree as well but I bet a few of us remember these. Used to put a nug in there and smoke on it for like a week, pull the black nug and well you know the drill.
Chamber pipe

4 Likes

@Bonjoyle yes they are brand new clipped on 8/6

They’re my first attempt so don’t laugh any more than you have to

2 Likes

@Bonjoyle Been there done that, older and wiser now??? or not as desperate

1 Like

you have a ways to go anyway before you start any training. They look good, no laughing here. If the bigger clone starts to have issues on the lower fanblades, you can cut some of the length off to lighten the weight. I just square em off like such.

2 Likes

@Bonjoyle Thought about that this morning, actually left those same leaves on the first pic and it laid down flat on the dirt, cut them off and she sprung right back up the next day. Cant stay out of the tent so
may just clip them next time. I really would like to thank you and everyone else for all the help.

@Graysin @Fiz @Borderryan22 @OGIncognito @MidwestGuy Thank you all again. A question on humidity in my tent. Figured I would be fighting to much humidity here in VA but it seems the opposite is true. I can keep temps in mid 70s most of the time but humidity hovers around 40-45% What humidifier can you recommend? the gelato is looking better on the new growth other leaves and the same, I will removed then in the future.

2 Likes

40-45% isn’t bad but a soaked towel on the tent floor is a cheap man’s way. I’ve done this several times and can’t fit a humidifier in my grow space and works great in your drying space as well :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I live at 40-45%. I quit fighting it and just deal with slower growth myself. Never any issues with it.

3 Likes

@OGIncognito Thanks didn’t want to spend money right now. I will try the soaked towel on the floor. Ihad one hanging in there yesterday but seen no real change. I will check the history on my infinity 69 controller. I think that it records.
@Storm Thank you also. Just trying to get as much right as I can and hopefully help another newbe out when they read this.
Here’s the girls today, Gel 1st

My WWW

The yellow on her is from the led light in my stove fan
Again I can’t thank you all enough

3 Likes

I don’t worry about dry climates. I think @Hellraiser said he did a a whole grow at like 35% and did fine.

3 Likes

Welcome. We all want everyone to succeed. Stress kills growers as fast as plants I notice…:grin:

3 Likes