GDP to start the new year

Damn that’s a crazy haul. Congratulations man

2 Likes

It blew me away, that’s for sure. And to think I have three clones from that plant going right now.
Thanks

A little house cleaning today.
Kief box is ready to be emptied

The lighter color is a little from the Trim Tray after doing the last GDP

Time to start a new jar too

9 Likes

Thats real nice. I love that stuff.

2 Likes

Got me drooling :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :yum:

2 Likes

Awe Puck it!

7 Likes

So ive been saving my Keif and ive got a couple Tablespoons of it. What is it best used for i was going to make edi les with it but im open to better ideas.

Also ive gotten 2 of the mystery seeds to open so far, i just scrapped the outside of the other ones to see how they do.

4 Likes

Totally undecided. In the back of my mind I always wanted to roll out a big slab of hash.

3 Likes

6/28 closet - autopots
They needed a little attention today. I wanted to space out the growth as best a possible, prune out unwanted growth and otherwise general maintenance preparing them to flip before too much longer

White was already in pretty good shape. She is a bit larger and I could work on her more earlier.

Red needed a little more work.

Used this to lie it over on its side. More leverage than the branch alone.

I put @CoyoteCody supercrop jigs to work too. The branches were flexible and the perfect size. They worked slick.

Otherwise just grabbed and tied them where I could.

Back into the closet.

I will string the top frame soon, give them a couple more days then flip to flower.

7 Likes

Uhhhg. 45 foot or better seas. Flank speed. Sidesea walking on bulkheads. Half the sailors sick. Fun stuff. My brother did 20+ himself as an O.S. 16 of his enlistment was on the sea as his rating suggests. Sucker so bow legged it is funny. Try it in a 90 foot mahogany shrimp boat. We were fast.“uncles boat” but my god she bobbed like a cork.

3 Likes

Isn’t the rest of that “red sky at night sailors fright”? LOL!

2 Likes

Glad to hear that they are working for you!

1 Like

Better yet I have something to use them on. Thanks

1 Like

My father was a WWII Navy vet. He would say
Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning
Red sky at night, sailors delight

9 Likes

Girls looking good

3 Likes

Thats the 1.

5 Likes

Still growing strong.

11 Likes

6/30 Closet
Here we go again. I’ve been here before, seen that, done that etc etc…

On the 28th I saw none of this.

Apparently I do not play well with autopots. And frankly, I do not get it.

8 Likes

Ok … keeping me in suspence lol :laughing: :joy: what is it

Calcium deficiency due to pH being out of range. Hated to do it but ran 4L of RO from the top. pH was 6.3 - 6.4. Not what you want in coco. I know it is whack, usually pH decreases when salt builds up. But that has not been my case. In several grows pH goes high out of range and I have had to flush it back into range.
This is not much fun with autopots when the plants are tied down in a scrog. I will see what happens with a light hand. If I have to hit them hard and undo the scrog (it’s just mason line) so be it.

7 Likes