GDP to start the new year

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :1st_place_medal: :tada: :confetti_ball: out fricking standing Brother. Now thats crushing it! :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart: :beers:

2 Likes

Holy crappola. that is some beautiful bud. 1 plant. yip yip. lots of zip.
c20UV66B7zCWA

4 Likes

@NUG61 @beachglass I knew it was big and heavy, but not like that. It smells as good as it looks.

6 Likes

I can only imagine, absolutely :100:% job well done. Amazing brother :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: the MAN :sunglasses:

1 Like

@beardless well done!! :green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

that is a lot of bud!!

2 Likes

That is very impressive… Not luck or DNA … Skill set… IMHO
What was the watt/gram on that one beardless?

Very nice haul brother!!! Buds look killer!!

3 Likes

I hadn’t given that any consideration.
First off, two lights are used. The primary light is a Kind S2 XL600 with 280 watts (Kill-O-Meter)
On top of the Kind sits four Pacific Light Concepts (RIP) Photo Boost strips at 170 watts.

Max watts = 450 producing 636 grams yields 1.4g/watt.

Previously I have come close to the 1.0g/watt with multi plant grows but one plant always seemed to not hold up its end of the bargain. It would be well below the average yield of the other plants.
This particular plant was exceptional as evidenced by its clones which I am having trouble maintaining a manageable size.

Thanks

9 Likes

That’s is an outstanding harvest congratulations

4 Likes

thank you appreciate it

3 Likes

22 oz’s off one indoor plant, that’s impressive.

6 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous. Those nugs look delicious.

What a haul brother! That’s incredible :flushed:
They look absolutely delicious :drooling_face:

2 Likes

@plumbdand @Underthestairs @The_Chef thanks. The weight coming from one plant is crazy. At least for me. I’ve had 12+ before but 22 zips from one plant with only 9 weeks of veg is nuts.
I think genetically it must be the the Kareem or Shaq of cannabis. I am curious to see how its six clones do.
Four that have have been pruned to 3 or 4 main stems will be going in the tent. And the other two are going in the closet. Each in an autopot.

6 Likes

Yeah… It wouldn’t be something to hate having those genetics at your finger tips!

2 Likes

6-13 clones - tent
Moving day. Wiped down the tent and time to get them moved into the tent.
But first I have to do something. With the pot they are 36" plus.

I pruned them down to 3 or 4 main stems and topped them as much as I could (to the lowest decent growth tip). The blue tape is at about 24"

Lets see if these will help me bend them. First I gave the stem a couple squeezes with my pliers and twisted and bent them to loosen the stem

Doing OK. Took my time

I could not go much lower. The stems were too old and I would just snap them off if I tried.

This one split open. Covered it with Aloe Vera.

Smaller ones I used some soft ties

The set up is 4 2gallon pots with a total of 14 colas. Two plants have 4 each and the other two each has 3… The bags are filled with coco and will be top fed Jack’s.

Let them recover for a couple of days and switch to flower as soon as I can.

7 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :sunglasses:

Those buds look soo dense and frosty. Nice job.
Sorry about the nanners :confused: home she still smokes good!

6/16 Closet
Finally transplanted the last two clones into their spring pots. Similar routine as the tent. In this case, only one plant per frame.
I approached the pruning of each a little differently. The one in the White frame I cut the stems lower and used longer secondary branches. Some were quite long and very flexible

With Red, I left the main stems a little longer and bent them first.

Down the road see if there is any difference between them. The good thing is, they are finally in their spring pots, in their frames and in the closet.

Top fed them a good shot of Jack’s with a Tribus, Bud Candy and Sensizym kicker. I’ll top feed them a couple more days before switching them to the autopot.

The four in the tent have recovered nicely from the supercropping. One branch in particular is just now lifting its head. I think I will be able to change to flower mode Saturday.

6 Likes