Day 98

17 Likes

Much nicer with flash or natural light. Good lookers

4 Likes

Man do those look tasty :yum::sunglasses::heart:

2 Likes

Won’t be long now!!!

8 Likes

@Chasefan3709 no disrespect do you have a journal? I c u posting the same pics on people journal. Justtrying 2 follow along the girls u got lol

3 Likes

No I first started like this in January and just added as I went and only am active on 2 of them

1 Like

Off topic
80 degrees, ground has dried out. The garden is calling.
But first a little assembly, I wanted a small tiller for the 4x8’ raised beds.
I am sick of fighting with my little 2-cycle so went with a battery powered Greenworks tiller

It is the 4.0 AH 40 V model. I have some other Greenworks tools that use the same battery so that made choosing easier.
Cleaned up a couple of areas and tilled the bed where the onion sets are going. I’ll spend some knee time tomorrow planting onions.

13 Likes

Love it :smiling_face: :relaxed:

1 Like

I got the 40v Ryobi tiller a couple of years back for our flower bed. Whatever it takes to keep from buying gas/mixing oil or dragging a cord around any day. I bet you’ll enjoy it. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Good to know. It is light enough and small enough to lift and maneuver in the beds.
Thanks

1 Like

5/10 Closet day 55. Red and white
Two weeks ago I gave Red a major flush. At the time she was not a picture of health.
This her back then

And as of today. I say she is doing better.

This is White 10 days ago

And today

17 Likes

@beardless they look quite content, the home stretch looks like smooth sailing for you! Phat rocks!

1 Like

Thanks
Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Those buds are so far and pretty

1 Like

Turned around and looking very nice brother :sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like

I think a mini SOG is in my future. I have done 12 x 6" nursery pots and six in 1.5 gallon tall pots. This will be in the tent and be four in 2 gallon rain science bags. Sound like fun?

14 Likes