GDP to start the new year

I frequently see things in your journals that I think… I’d hang that picture on my wall.

Beautiful work

7 Likes

very kind thanks

2 Likes

I was removing some of her undergrowth and curious what I would find 20 days into 12/12
This is what is under the scope

This is why you don’t use a sugar leaf to gauge harvest

Promising none the less

What do you say? Another couple of weeks.

12 Likes

They’re looking great brother.
I had a leaf that had a bud poking out of it one time. Thought it was the weirdest thing I have ever seen. Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

My son is making me 3 of the scrogs with pvc. he took apic of yours and going to duplicate. will be much easier for his ole ma to move the girls around. :hugs:

4 Likes

In case you did not see this thread it has more information on the frames and components
Scroggers - in case you are interested
I am glad you like them and hope they work for you.
I read your bio. My wife way back when used to blow glass.

2 Likes

Cool that your wife did that. I did kiln work and stained glass until 5 years ago when I sold the business

1 Like

3/30 day 21 - 12/12
Week three defoliation completed. I took some the previous two days and today is the final clean up.
I decided to bend and tie off the the tallest ones

A lot of plucking to open it up this much.

Above the top net

See how long this lasts

I’ll leave you with this beauty.

22 Likes

Sunny beaches those are purdy.

1 Like

Looking great …evened things out nicely :sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like

Solid looking grow dude! Thanks for the tag.

1 Like

Nice looking plants you got there @beardless

1 Like

Here comes the clones.
Their roots are grabbing hold and producing some new growth

These were cut a little latter off the two in the closet

A couple of them are shaping up nicely.

If I stick to my plan of wanting four that should be able to happen.

18 Likes

Yeah @beardless I think a couple weeks. :rofl: :rofl: I couldn’t resist

2 Likes

I won’t hold you to it.

4/4 day 19 on 12/12
This is Red. She is due of three week check up

Compact and tight.

Yes I thinned out a lot. Hard to tell though.

I should tag the top net out. It isn’t needed. These buds are have no stretch and are tight.

The color and growth of the two in the closet are so different than the tent. The closet is cooler than the tent during lights off. And, these are under HLG 260.

14 Likes

Closet 4/6 day 21 on 12/12
This is White. Same deal - three week defoliation.
White lost one of it main stems so she has 7. At least she stretched a little bit.

That’s better

Opened it up a bit

Does it make sense to increase Part A 10% from 3.6 to 4.0g / gallon?
Usually don’t want to be adding N during flower but I am thinking they need a little something.

16 Likes

Outstanding looking!
How much ES are you using? If it’s Jack’s you’re referring to, I know they call for 1.2 but I have found 1.5 seems to help with making things a little greener.

Did you by some chance let the light get a little too close a week or so ago? Seems like to me the light green is near the top, but newer growth appears to be greener. :v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I have regularly increased ES 10%. And also increased A&B the last couple of times I replenished the autopot reservoir. They are on the 2-2-2-1.2 MKP formula except I have increased each it to 2.2 and kept MKP at 1.2
Lights - I have not touched them. The light is 20" above Whites tallest and Red’s light is still around 24".

I’ll be going off MKP with the next fill and will keep ES at 110% and also for A.

Thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes

I ran 4-2-1.5 a week before flower to the end on the last run. Not that I had any bragging right results, but the plants looked great in color overall health.

1 Like