GDP to start the new year

This is a strain I’ve been wanting to grow for quite a while. I wanted to start them last fall to make use of winter temperatures. But, I had quite a few clones to move through first. The end result was worth it. Some very nice purple haze set for a long cure.

Enough reminiscing.
Dropped four GDP on 12/31. All sprouted and grew nice tails. Yep - tails

I put them in a seed starter tray filled with coco and covered with a dome.

1/8 day 3. I lost one of the sprouts. I must have broke the tap root or something. So much for my plans of keeping a mother. Had not tried it so I thought it was time. Oh well, not now.

1/18 day 13
They are doing well under the Chilled Tech Mini. Not sure what is going on with the leaves on one of them.

It is time to move them to one gallon transplanters (highly recommend them). They have a couple full sets of leaves and good root growth - ready to move

I think I have been a little too conservative with serving up Jacks. They are a little on the pale side for my liking. So watered them in with 850 ppm at 5.8 ph.

1/24 day 19
I added a little Advanced Nutrients Mother Earth Tea to the Jacks. They have greened up nicely
Also, it was a little cool where I had them so decided to move them into the tent. They will get more light and they will be much warmer. Got to get their juices moving.

You know I like things that make things easier and thus more fun. I found these racks at Menards. It’s like they were made for my frames. I have great plans for them.

This pretty much brings you up to date. The real fun starts soon. Time to see if some of you want to joint in.
@Audiofreak @Arrow @Bulldognuts @BobbyDigital @Borderryan22 @BudzMS @Deepsix @DrWoo @Dr.ofSmokology @kellydans
I’ll have to do more in the next one

35 Likes

Thanks for the tag brother. There looking good.

2 Likes

A few more to add
@Knowledgegrab28 @MeEasy @merlin44 @MattyBear @MaD-VapoR @MidwestGuy @SilvaBack203 @Storm @Aussie_autos @Underthestairs

Till next time :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Thanks for tag. Love just hitting blue threads and reading.

2 Likes

I’m in and watching with both eyes!

1 Like

Thanks for the tag

1 Like

let the show begin. ive got my note pad ready. oops forgot my pen

2 Likes

Oh man glad 2 know u ok and I’m excited for this new grow

1 Like

those transplanters have Velcro on the side?

Yes they do. I have some Vivosun and from 247 Garden. If you want fabric pots 247 has loads of sizes.

1 Like

Watching :eyes:
tmp(3)

3 Likes

It is more of a show and tell.

3 Likes

Wish it was “show and SMELL”

10 Likes

Set to watch :+1:

6 Likes

I’ll be here like…

4 Likes

i wish phones were capable of that. then again people would probably start sending people fart messages

3 Likes

Love to see tails. So exciting

2 Likes

Give a new meaning to BUTT dialing. LOL

3 Likes

I hope you don’t mind if I follow you.

2 Likes

Here and set to watching . And that’s funny I bought the same looking shelving things for my tent at lowes but mine are white . Had to cut a couple ends off to make fit but 4 of them in my 4x4 to raise my plants off the ground for better drainage

1 Like