GDP solo grow first time using Agressive Defoliation

No worries…it’s all good. It takes a lot to get me upset over words on the internet. Don’t sweat it because it didn’t bother me one bit. :+1:

2 Likes

My condolences to you and your family @ReconBravo

2 Likes

@ReconBravo Sorry to heat that. Prays sent your way. Condolences from what’s left of my family.

Thanks. We’re holding onto one another.

1 Like

I was the rock for my sister for when both our parents died less than a year apart. Understand grief all to well. And especially during X-mas. So sorry for your loss.

3 Likes

Thank You @MrPeat @Kan72. We lost her Dad to cancer June 18th now her brother on Dec 18th so it’s been a difficult road. Gonna throw myself into work and growing to keep me busy. I’ll wont be growing after this plant until after we move. I will be planning and building a whole new setup. I’ll deff need some advice along the way. Thanks again for the love. It means alot

3 Likes

@ReconBravo I understand as we have had 4 deaths in the family in the last 3 years. Pop we had to pull the plug. As stone cold as I can be, it wasn’t easy to do that.

But yeah…remember to also grieve. It’s therapeutic. Again sorry as a Holiday is never the same when it’s a death in the Family.

2 Likes

She’s doing well. Gonna deff have my grow plan a little better prepared next time but she should be a beautiful plant by the end.

9 Likes

Hey @ReconBravo , how long has it been in flower or how long til harvest ? Looking great

@Kan72 End of 4th week tomorrow. I’m just gonna let her tell me when she’s ready. I figure another 6 weeks

2 Likes

@ReconBravo , have you heard of schwazzing ? On the first day of 12/12 lights or flowering you take nearly take off all shade/sugar leaves. Then you do the same thing again at about the 4th week of flowering . It supposedly help with the weight of the end product . Either way your doing great.

1 Like

Thabks @Kan72 I have heard of it and this was a first attempt as such. It’s really amazing how resilient these plants are but also how finicky they can be lol. I’ll be fine tuning it as I go along. I’ll be upgrading my light after the 1st of the year to an HLG. I’m buying a house in March so my next grow will be put off till june sometime. Any suggestions on the HLG light for a 60"×60"×80" tent? @MrPeat

1 Like

@ReconBravo Good plan…you won’t regret upgrading to the HLG lights. I’ll tag the Light Guru. How are you doing?

Nice tent size. I’ll probably get that in the Summer of 69…couldn’t resist. But this summer coming up.

Yup…they are pretty hardy. The key is if you catch a problem you will be fine.

Hey @dbrn32 Help is requested. HLG lights for a tent…60”x60”x80”. I’m curious as well. I see a bigger tent upgrade for Summer 2020.

1 Like

@MrPeat We are hanging in there. Been a rough year but we’re resilient. We’re all trying to forge ahead for hopefully a better year next year.Thanks for asking and the help on the lighting!! I’m excited about building my grow to be the absolute best it can be and you guys are awesome for helping that.

2 Likes

@ReconBravo I understand all to well. Our first X-mas w/o our Pop. My nickname for him. It’s like apiece died when he did. But we had to make the decision to pull the plug. Even with him basically brain dead he still took 3 hours to leave this world. Luckily he was 79 and he wanted to go. At least he isn’t suffering anymore.

It still hurts me to even say this. I don’t get emotional.

Like you I threw myself into my hobbies so I don’t get sad.

Hang in there. The pain gets less and less over time. I’m just glad you are hanging in.

3 Likes

If I had a 5x5 and wanted qb’s, i would do three 260xl kits with r-spec boards.

2 Likes

What would be the cost for 3 of those…?
And this would be for one 5x5…?
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

@MrPeat Cancer took Dad fast. Took 3 months total. My brother in law was sudden so it struck us fast and hard he was only 43. Life is painful sometimes. I sometimes have a hard time grasping my brain around it. Cannabis helps tremendously and allows me to work it out.

@dbrn32 is it against the rules to name a good outlet to buy from?

2 Likes

I think they are about $350 per kit, and yes three kits per 5x5. They are designed to run in something more like a 2x4 individually.

@ReconBravo horticulture lighting group, growerslights, led growlights depot. There are a lot of knock offs available on Amazon and Alibaba. Some of them aren’t too bad, but others not so much. Just be careful if you go outside of authorized retailers.

2 Likes

Sounds good to me. I’ll shop around. Thanks for the advice and direction .

1 Like