Gdp scrog or no scrog

You won’t be disappointed! GDP is my favorite strain now since its way better than my last grow which was gg4.

1 Like

Yes flipped a few days ago. Now just have to be patient.

3 Likes

Well it’s been about 20 days and the ladies are going strong. In a few weeks I will add the second SCROG net to help with support. It’s going to be a great Fall… :yum: :yum: :yum:

6 Likes

Few shots for the other day. Guessing 1/2 way there? Plus playing a bit with the camera color.

5 Likes

A few Updated pics. Getting close!!

5 Likes

GDP is up next on my grow list. How much did they stretch after flip, and @GreenThumb101 since you grow it? About how tall are they now and when you flipped. Thanks

2 Likes

[quote=“beardless, post:26, topic:48044”]
how tall are they now and when you flipped
[/quote]

Here is a before and after pic. I would say the grew about 2 ft after flip.

2 Likes

I have been seeing a problem with the ladies and was wondering if anyone knew what might cause this? The leaves are getting a bit dry / almost brittle with yellow dots. I have not been giving them much for Nutes as I thought this might be the problem but hasn’t helped. I don’t think I have too much longer till harvest but don’t want to screw it up now. No other parameters have really changed like temp, humidity or lighting. The only thing that happened was I tried setting up an auto water system and did over water the first day. Any way any help would be greatly appreciated.

Let me see if I got some pictures of the GDP I just gotta go through a lot of pictures of plants lol I’ll post them early in veg late veg and flower @beardless

1 Like

Cool Thank You.

@beardless

I have a 5x5 grow tent so the tallest GDP plant has gotten was half of the tent so about 2.5 feet tall. Could of easily reached 3ft or taller if I didn’t scrog them.

2 Likes

It looks like a ph issue to me. I suck at figuring stuff like that out if I didn’t do it my self. @Myfriendis410, @dbrn32, @Covertgrower, @imSICKkid

Nitrogen tox with a calcium def looks like to me. Not knowing what the OP is growing in or what supplements hard to say.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 did you see post 27 too

2 Likes

You beat me this time. Haha. I agree though.

1 Like

Here is a bit more info below. They were doing great then I had a problem with a bit of an over watering one weekend. This was about 2 weeks ago. They are in week 6 or so of Flower. I had be using the Fox Farm Trio. Was using the Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom about every other watering. about 3 table spoons of each in 1 gallon of water. I would use this then also add a gallon of just water for the 4 plants. I ran out of the Big Bloom and did a few feedings with just Tiger Bloom. They seemed to react Ok with this. I then I was giving them just water as I was away for a long weekend. Still seemed fine then it seemed to trigger with the over watering. My water is in the 6.7 - 6.9 range.

I’m just hoping they will be OK for about two more weeks. The white hairs (sorry forgot the name) are turning brown, the trichomes are getting nice and cloudy with the first few just starting to show a bit amber. So I think I’m in the home stretch? First grow so it’s a ll new to me. Thank you for the replies!!

• What strain, GRANDDADDY PURPLE
  • Method: SOIL
  • Vessels: POTS
  • PH of Water, AROUND 6.7
  • nutrient solution - FOX FARM TRIO last few feedings were Tiger Bloom only, 3 Tsp. in a gallon. Feeding is one gallon with nutes and 1 gallon just water for 4 plants.
  • INDOOR
  • Light system 1000 w LED Amazon specials.(Not sure on actual W) x 2
  • Temps; Day, Night - Pretty Constant around 75°
  • Humidity; Day, Night - LOW 50s to Low 60s
  • Ventilation system; Yes, Size - 4 INCH in 48x48x80 tent
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, - NO ONLY A FAN
  • Co2; - NO
1 Like

I’m guessing at this point just start flushing with water?

If you are satisfied with the plants growth then sure.

How many plants did you have in this 4x4? Im growing the GDP for my first grow and still trying to determine how many plants I can get in for maximum yield with SCROG, topping, and some LST. let me know thank you!

1 Like

Question about the net. I have to move my first couple plants out of my tent just to be able to get to the ones in the back for watering. I imagine you can’t do that once the net is in place or no?

1 Like