GDP, Black Widow, Purple Kush, Purple Haze

7 gal bucket some air holes cut round it as well.
Declorinated water i let it sit for 12-24 hours before i use it
Ph6.5-6.8
Grow tent temps med to high 70s
Humidity is 30-50 bin up n down tho…
Ilgm seeds granddaddy purple photoleriod
Soil is oceans forest an strawberry fields

That all sounds good Buck. The humidity fluctuations aren’t ideal but not crazy. She looks good to my eyes

1 Like

But its either jus the pheno of plant like you said genetics … An im jis uggh buds r so small n she endint her 7th week aprl 6. So im hoping molasses will do trick n plump up buds

Looking at the pictures they haven’t been flowering long… got any more recent ones?

1 Like

Yes sir right now at 12:21 am granddaddy purple

Grandddady purple that either stalled on me or jus bad gentics but still a beautiful plant an a different grow from the other

Purple haze

Black widow really regret having black widow n purple haze in same tent

Purple kush

BlueberryXlemon

Autoflowers.and maui waui
Girlscout xtreme is top right then below is bruce banner then maui waui is my lil girl

1 Like

They’ve all got plenty of time to keep turning into chubby little angels. Just keep loving them right. Your garden looks awesome

1 Like

Yea man, I cant wait for my gdp she got few weeks to month left an her buds are so saturated with resin o I love it… n the other gdp is giving me all lil buds but she still looks amazing an i really cant wait for ourple kush but im having alight problem with her

1 Like

I dont kno ph is off or what??? Water sits out for 16-24 hrs an i ph water to 6.5-6.9
@Underthestairs @SilvaBack203 @MeEasy

2 Likes

I don’t see what you are looking at

2 Likes

Same as Easy. You’d probably need to get a picture in regular light. They look fine from my seat

2 Likes

Yea my phone stinks , but yea she has a light lime green almost yellowish but i threw some epsomsalts in plants n im hoping thatll b it an i watered plants with ph at6.9

1 Like

I follow you…

Light green is usually nitrogen hungry. Did you completely remove all veg nutes? And where your runoff or slurry pH?

Gotta check run off ph but yea i gotta get my baby healthy again

pH is key B

1 Like

Yea sonehow he ph got low but i gave her some 6.7 water n low dose of bloom nutes… Also so i was checking my GDP’s an notice my hand an arm getting wet here n there like huh??? Its literally raining thc in my tent the buds are so coverd n soaked with resin or frost w.e yall wann call it

1 Like

That sounds like a lovely “problem” to have

1 Like

It is its so awesome. You can even see it on some of the leaves … I notice too the my one gdp with the smaller buds is ready to rock i cant wait…

1 Like

So i have started trimming my bluebereyXlemon haze autoflower an my word i had a sample that dried good after few days n omg so smooth so nice… For an auto flower she is awesome i cant wait to c how she be after we cure her for abit oooooooo yea jus gotta finsh trimming her than i start my GDP’S witch they bin in dark for 3 das now gotta trim quick m neat

1 Like

Very nice.

I’ve had some autoflower plants that kicked my ass. Only takes being happy with your own grow.

1 Like

Hell yea I’ve grown some killer autoflower bud alot ppl dont like the buds from autoflowers i mean weed is weed wether it b fluffy airy dense tight etc weed is weed n yes I m very proud of my grows an buds…even the zkittles i over fed with nutes she had no trich but damn she got you stoned…lol. I jus finshed trimming blueberry lemon n im almost done with both GDPs… N then i can put purple kush by her self cause she to close to light in other tent

3 Likes