GDP, Black Widow, Purple Kush, Purple Haze

Told you I was following you :laughing: :rofl: lookin good everyone looks happy n healthy

2 Likes

@MeEasy you spread love and knowledge everywhere. You were just dogging on your poor memory… I think mine would be worse if I were trying to keep up with as much as you do :rofl:

Looking good Buck! :metal:

2 Likes

Lol goodshit an likewise… So last night i notice my one gdp had some more leafs messed up so i plucked them off n flushed her again with 2 gallons of water but I think I’m jus going give her some cha ching soon n stay flushing but then again i dont kno how long gdp takes tho im sure the one gdp will b done few weeks when i was plucking leafs last night tho man was she so f ing sticky omg

So i checked my run off after a nice watering an she came out to 5.4 like how is that when i set my gallons at 6.8-6.4 the lowest… But i jus gave her some 6.8 6.9 water hoping thatll change things n tomorrow ima givr her light dose of nutrients cause now im going say lockout not burned… N can anyone tell me when i check my ph i let my apera sit for 30-to a min or so depending if numbers keep movin correct??? @dbrn32 @MeEasy @yoshi @SilvaBack203 @Underthestairs

2 Likes

I appreciate the tag… If it were me I’d take ph’d water (could go with or without nutrients) at like 6.8 or so and water until the runoff is above 6 ph to get it back in range. Do you check the ph right away when you get runoff or do you let some run then catch some to ph? It will change as you wash out the old nutrients

2 Likes

Mine usually settles in within a minute or so. Not sure why you’re seeing so long. Perhaps some instability with something you’re adding to solution or how you’re addin?

Even if not, it’s possible your root zone is just trending down. When you flush are are you flushing to near zero ppm and resetting nutrients, or just ph?

3 Likes

If you keep struggling to get it down you could try RO or distilled water. But don’t expect your runoff to be a perfect 6.5, like @MeEasy said at or above 6 is usually good.

2 Likes

This time i didnt add nothing jus flushed. But today ima give her some n c what happens. An i emptied tray once then it filled again n i remember to check run off so it was kinda the ass end n now when i go to give my plant water again … Now i ph 6.8 my root zone aint going go back i have to keep checking it?? Or it will change back that easy??? Im sorry @Underthestairs @MeEasy

With ph that high it should cone up if you run enough through.

Yea i notice there was water in tray. A good amount ima check the ph in few mins n ima post it… I shouldve tested it sooner but leta c what it is

Good plan

Jus realized its only 10am cant do nadda till 11 when i can turn lights on…

1 Like

So i tested slurry n thiught was good but after i emptied tray it filled again lil later so i checked it n root zone droppes to 5.8 from 6.1 so i did another wateri but this time 7.0 n idk i passed out n forgot to check runoff. But im hoping i fixed problem… @Underthestairs an @dbrn32 you were so right bout lckout… Glad i now kno what sime signs r of lockout but i gave some dose of nutes to plants n wow black haze purple kush m haze all plants im guessing im kinda starving them but feeding at perfect times where the growth really shows

1 Like

I wouldn’t water over 6.8 personally, I’ve always just finished till I’m in the low to mid 6s and call it a day. But I’m really glad you think they’re in the right track.

It’s all about experiences and learning from them.

2 Likes

Yea man i didnt like it either but my apera pen was at 6.9 for good 15 secinds then it hit 7.0 n with the runoff goinf from 5.4 to 6.1 to 5.7 i was like man f it hopefully tje 7 will raise but other than that all plants are doing so good rght now even my bruce banner that i over fed is doing better after light flush… But yea thank you for the help… Hows yall ladies doing??? See some pics ??? @Underthestairs

1 Like

Tagged you over to my spot. :metal:

1 Like

So i have a bad feeling my one gdp is root bound an i only wander cuse she so big n now has stalled in flower …

She is in a 7gal bucket with some air holes round it. I ph water round 6.5-6.8 before adding to soil…

7 gallon pot is a lot of room. She looks good to me, what makes you think she’s root bound?

I feel she has stalled , growth slowed down first weeks of flower than she she snapped outta it started growing again n buds started to appear then she jus stopped hasnt plumped up at all n she is in her 7th wk of flower an as u can see her buds are not plump at all

I’ll scroll back and give a look through… sometimes it seems these things happen. Strain and pheno play a role as well. And I’m certainly no seasoned pro grower. But if anything catches my eye… I’ll let you know what I think.

Edit-actually… you got the support ticket filled out up there anywhere?