Gdp and blue dream autos for the Capt

Thanks everyone for following along! It’s almost surreal that I actually have a real grow room. Been a dream of mine for over 20 years! Appreciate all the support and hope that everyone’s current and future grows are successful.

The blue dream seeds cracked and will go into wet paper towels. I had to lower the light on the Gdp’s last night bc they are stretching. Stay high my friends :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Tagging along :wink::v::bear::call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

@Capt.Cola - love your grow room! I have the same tents. I have two big Vivosun and a small one in the middle. Your babies look good! Happy growing :seedling::seedling::grimacing:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag,
I’m down brother :v:

2 Likes

Thank you! Now I just need another light for my 4x4 to run 4 plants.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I will try to keep up :grin: Nice choice of seeds to drop :+1:

2 Likes

Along for the ride.

2 Likes

I mean I’ll tag along if you want, figured ide ask permission because I didn’t get an invite
tenor (1)

Sorry forgot to tag a few people. Please follow along.
I did smoke a little of my Bruce. More of a mellow high but I really need to smoke more to give a full report. Not the energizing high I was expecting.

2 Likes

Thanks for that tag, I’ll be watching :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

I smoked a nice strong Bruce banner and it must have been a Bruce banner #3 which I now know I prefer. It was much more euphoric than my current smoke. Mines a decent one but I think I’ll need to grow a bb#3 which means I’ll have to grow a photo.

3 Likes

I’ll be running a photo in my 3x3 pretty soon. Not enough variety available in autos. I’m going to get some haze strains to run when I buy another light. Still undecided between a 260xl and a 320.

1 Like

You have 'til tomorrow to take advantage of their 420 sale…

2 Likes

Just ordered a bunch of blue dream and gdp feminized myself! Can’t wait to get them started. Got about a month left on some photos I got going. Anyone else take advantage of the seed sale and want to do some trading let me know! Happy growing

The gdp’s are 6 days old and look just ok. They were kinda bent over in their dome and the leaves were against the dome but they will be fine. I put them in 5 gal pots, watered them and domed them back up.

The two blue dreams popped today! The room is doing what I hoped it would. Got the temp pretty much dialed in so the tents run in the mid 70’s. The rh is a little low but that’s because of the heater running.

9 Likes

Looking good! here are my current auto gdp’s on day 47. I’m a 1st time grower so i messed up a few things but they still look decent.

8 Likes

They look great bro :sunglasses:. I still make mistakes were human! Each grow will you will learn a lot and use it going forward. Do you have a journal?

5 Likes

Thank you :smiley: i learned a lot so far and won’t repeat the same mistakes i made (i hope)

I have a journal but not on this forum, i was not here when i made it. My grow journal on autoflower.net its kind of a annoying journal as i took a pic everyday haha you know new people stuff

4 Likes

Everyone remembers their first grow! I took tons of pictures haha. Still take quite a few but usually forget to post them. Throw some pics up here if you want.

4 Likes

Not enough auto varieties?
You mean just with ilgm? Because there is tons of autos out there.

2 Likes