Gdp and blue dream autos for the Capt

This blue dream got a little flush tonight. I’ll let it dry out for a couple days then into the dark. The main cola could be the biggest I have had. The buds are super dense. It lived its best life lol :laughing:

9 Likes

Very nice brother! Running my 4 new auto run in the closet and chopped the last Skittlez last night. Running 6/2 light schedule and they are growing fast :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

She’s a beast Bro :love_you_gesture:

How do you go about training yours? I have some autos going and one is almost finished w stretch and I’m wondering if I should stop training and just get rid of the smaller bud sites :sob: here’s a pic I took earlier.

I’m seeing some space between the sites. See how u can see the soil? I thought u weren’t supposed to be able to see down thru the canopy? Idk. I’m just scared the buds will end up light and airy. It’s wwa from ILGM.

3 Likes

It looks like you do what I do when training. I try and pull the branches down and into open spaces. I also adjust them a couple times a weeks to keep them where I want. Plant looks great and the training looks good to me. I trim off fan leaves so I get air flow but you already got that. As for getting rid of smaller bud sites that is personal preference. I don’t cut off any buds because even my lower ones get nice and dense.

3 Likes

@Capt.Cola gave you some sound advice. You could also harvest the upper buds first and put the lower ones back under the light for a week or so. I did that on my last harvest and yielded some good bud that would have other wise been larf :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I never think to harvest the top first. I have always taken the whole plant at once.

1 Like

My first time was that 3rd Skittlez harvest. Got me some extra buds for sure instead of some popcorn nugs. :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

What a time to have :monkey::briefs:

:man_facepalming:

These are beautissimo my friend!

I’ll be back with some :green_heart: later :v:

P.S Sharing your story was super brave, respect Brother :facepunch:

1 Like

Thanks for popping in my brother. I try to always remember if my sharing can help just one person it’s worth putting yourself out there. I have been in his shoes and I know it can and does get better but sometimes it gets a little worse before that happens. I wish him the best!

2 Likes

I took a couple colas from the bigger blue dream. It started to get some bud rot. Damage was minimal and I’ll cut the rest down tonight. They are monster cola’s!

7 Likes

In pic one and three you can see the leaves looking a little wilted. That is the start of bud rot.

3 Likes

That sux Bro, but considering the size of those monster colas….you’ll have plenty of smoke.

2 Likes