GDP Adventures with COCO

Definitely glad to hear this. I felt so bad pouring it out

3 Likes

1/7
Awwww!
They’re holding hands this morning. Gdp doing what she does. Looking beautiful!

5 Likes

From what I have read it will last longer if you keep it aerated!

5 Likes

I mix a gallon up at the same time. I just shake it good before using it. I have a pump to keep things moving in my rez. An air stone would not hurt for you. I haven’t found it needed yet. with a pump in my rez. I some times for for 2 weeks per rez. 11 gallons in it.

3 Likes

Such a clean space my growmie! They look super comfy in there. Perfect for a little girl on girl action!

Yea chelation should hold it together.

1 Like

1/9
Ladies are growing at an extraordinary rate compared to the soil. Here they are right before getting fed this morning!

4 Likes

I love that seedling structure.

1 Like

Yo gotta love the coco! :+1: :100: :v:

2 Likes

@Hemp Here’s my other one

1 Like

Nice. Good leaf pattern.

1 Like

1/11
Just gave the GDP another dose of the Jacks 321. These things are literally exploding. I’m gonna transplant this weekend. Here they are after just getting watered. They’re getting ready for bed now.

5 Likes

Here’s mine at day 44 flower, so sticky and greasy, smells fantastic, I am in soil however.

4 Likes

@SCBuckeyeGrower It looks great. I was wondering if the buds on mine were supposed to be on the smaller size or if mine were not happy. Mine are about like yours though. Makes me feel more at ease :+1:

1 Like

hell yeah looking bomb dot com!

1 Like

Mine were grown with a CMH 315 and I was a dumbass and misread the Advanced Nutrient label and only gave them about a 1/3 strength I should have, but they are fattening up now and are very dense.

1 Like

Also just put up a cmh 500 so I’m hopping that helps swell them the last few weeks

1 Like

1/14
So far everything seems to be cruising along!

1 Like

1/14
Tucked in for the night.

3 Likes

Got the pots prepped for tomorrow morning. Ran 1/2 gallon of full strength Jacks 321 through each one. Should make for an easy and simple transplant.

3 Likes

1/16
Ladies have been transplanted into 3 gallon fabric pots.

2 Likes