GDP Adventures with COCO

Ride it out. I have had a couple do that and turned out amazing.

1 Like

I’m over here trying to think where I messed up. Only thing I’ve really done is I’ve been watering every 48 hours roughly to help with my pest management.

I feel for ya, the decisions are much harder when it’s your personal stash on the line and your all out! I would lean towards @Nicky and ride it out, mostly to helpfully identify what went wrong or at least what helps it going forward. That’s easy for me to say from here, if I were actually in your shoes… I would chop her, feeds the need and allows you to focus solely on the smaller frosty one👍
Don’t be too hard on yourself, you jumped right into advanced level growing and rocked it :metal: I mean just flip back through the journal, you grew palm trees!! Whatever you decide job well done my friend

3 Likes

Appreciate it! Since she’s already fried I’ve moved both ladies to water only from here on out. Just waiting for some amber now!

3 Likes

4/4
We’re getting closer. Just gave the ladies a gallon each of straight RO water.

7 Likes

Your GDP bud structure is very similar to my gelato I grew last year. Should be tasty

2 Likes

@tchop134 a while back you asked me how long i vegged these ladies. Well I just looked back and They popped out of the coco on 12/25 then I flipped to flower on 3/11 or 3/12. So about a 3 month veg if you’re still curious.

3 Likes

It looks as if the yellow is almost to the buds. Probably will only make it another day or two before I chop her.

2 Likes

Wow, I forgot how long you vegged for. That’s how those trees got so tall :+1:

2 Likes

5/9
Almost to the finish line. I’m ready too. Gotta get this tent taken down and sent back in for a replacement. Hopefully ol Jeff keeps to his word.

Lady #2

5 Likes

Sounds like you got it!!! They look really really good!!!

1 Like

I feel ya, I didn’t plan well and ran out long before my girl will be done. Been smoking dry leaves from last harvest, taste like💩 but gets you high

2 Likes