GDP Adventures with COCO

Set to watching. Coco sounds like something I def need to consider.

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking when I started this haha.

1 Like

12/31
Decent amount of growth came in last night. Here’s the young ladies on their 6th day of life.

4 Likes

You are off to a good start there :+1:

1 Like

I woke up today and checked the ladies and they have damn near doubled in size! HOLY SMOKES BATMAN!! One had started to lean so I stood her back up.
1/2

6 Likes

The Jacks 3-2-1 arrived early! Do these instructions seem accurate? @Hellraiser

3 Likes

@Hashhead @jdv Here’s the GDP one.

3 Likes

Perpetual. Good luck. Are you sticking with the one strain for that?

2 Likes

Nope. In my flower tent right now I have a Gashers and a Bubba Kush. Then these GDP are going to be what’s moved over after the chop. After the gdp I may not be able to get another run in until I figure out if I’m staying where i’m at or able to purchase a new home. Either way after these my next run will be a strain called sundae sunset from cannarado genetics.

2 Likes

thats great growth

1 Like

They will need to be fed tomorrow, with the jacks can i just feed them that instead of the FF Trio? Or do I need to flush then feed with the jacks?

2 Likes

The same kit and instructions I got. That is one method of mixing Jacks 321 but most of us on the forum go with the “full strength recipe”, which ups the amounts a little:

3.6 grams Jacks 5-12-26
1.2 grams magnesium sulfate
2.4 grams calcium nitrate

7 Likes

Thanks @Hellraiser. Do I need to flush plants before switching nutes, or can i just make the switch?

2 Likes

I would just switch to Jacks and use enough water to get a good amount of runoff (at least 25%).

6 Likes

Ladies just got their very first taste of jacks 321. I was in a hurry so I just mixed up a half gallon using half strength from instructions provided with the kit. Ph was 5.9 with ppm of 819 going in.

3 Likes

I think you will be impressed with how good that stuff is for veg. I am with what I have seen.

2 Likes

I went out of town and just barely returned today. There is a considerable amount of growth. Both ladies are exploding! I can already tell I’m going to like the coco better than soil. Will post some pictures tomorrow when I’m not so tired.

3 Likes

1/5
They have been under 24 hours of light since they popped up out of the dirt. I don’t know what’s taking so long for this damn timer to get here! Either way though I think these ladies are looking SAAWEEET!

6 Likes

1/6
The GDP is just chuggin along. I’m pretty surprised at how fast they are growing. I have another question about the jacks 321. I’ve been mixing up 1/2 gallon at a time for the little ones but they don’t come anywhere close to using it all. Will the mixed up nutes last a couple days so i can not waste so much feed.
Here they are in all their glory!

8 Likes

I hope so I have been mixing 3 days worth in my 55 gallon drum and using that now.

4 Likes