Gashole rdwc autoflowers grows

Awesome bro… Thanks for taking time out to reply…

1 Like

@beardless @HappyHydroGrower ok… so my first grow I hobby crossed (my word for just jamming a male and female together without proper technique) a couple of strains from Viking genetics… Despite all odds it worked out lol… I’ve got some f2 reg fem of my own cross that I wanna feminize… They just started showing that they are female within the last 2 days… Is it too late to start using colloidal silver?

1 Like

@Greysin what say you?

1 Like

I say I don’t know a lot… got some timing issues with colloidal silver…was wondering if it was too late to use

@greysin

No clue. Never gave breeding a glimpse of a thought.

Oops misspelled. Sorrry!

@Graysin what say you? :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

1 Like

You’re not too late but imo don’t use colloidal unless you have enough time on your hands to check your plant 3-5 times in a day every day for two to three weeks.

I prefer STS - it’s much fewer applications for results.

@Graysin @peachfuzz @beardless
Current update… They are looking alright… Frosty as hell…

2 Likes

Did you decide to do any reversal sprays?

Lookin’ good for sure

Very nice my friend… :eyes:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Graysin No reversals… The pic is of some seeds I got from elev8… I was gonna reverse the ones that I happen to make but 1 of them straight up hermed on me and then another looked like it was gonna do the same so I chopped all of those so they wouldn’t mess with what Im doing in the buckets lol…

1 Like

@peachfuzz @beardless @HappyHydroGrower @Graysin

Bout to round it up… A few more days left… trichs are cloudy… few streaks of amber… the one on the right is a little further ahead of the one on the left… but not too much longer hopefully lol

2 Likes

@peachfuzz @HappyHydroGrower @dbrn32 @beardless

I gave them the chop… But as I was starting to break everything down to clean up I noticed I had a ton of roots in my port holes… I’m surprised it didn’t burn my pump up… Any suggestions on what I could use to let the water through but not the roots?

Screens. The problem is really fine screens will just clog up easily and coarse screens will allow roots to grow through. I think it’s just normally accepted that keeping roots from clogging up recirculating system is going to take some regular maintenance. The others may have some good tips.

1 Like

How do I maintenance that? After so long I can’t lift them up due to the net…

My recirculating pump that i use , has a filter and plastic screen already wrapped around the pump , to keep stuff out of the pump…
Wish i could share pics…
Ive posted them somewhere around here already…
Just can’t remember where… sorry brother…
But i get them at lowes for like 25 bucks… :+1:t3:
Why dont you have access to the pump at all times…?
You should be able to swap out pump during mid grow if necessary or any other components in the system…
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I do have access to my pump… It’s in the pic above… I have a towel around it because I screwed my fitting on too tight and cracked the threads :person_facepalming:… but my pumped draws the water from the second bucket through a 3/4 hole… It’s way at the bottom but the roots got down there enough to start filling it up… my first bucket flows into my second bucket through a 1 1/2inch pipe… That had a lot of roots in it too… My first pump is working because of this I’m pretty sure… I would have to drain my system to change my pump … which really isnt a big deal… it’s only about 18-20gal… but it’s a Danner I get on Amazon … It’s 80$ tho… Don’t want to have to keep replacing that… and after about week 7or so I can’t lift the lids high enough to do any kind of root maintenance…

1 Like

And it’s not stuff in the pump I’m worried about it’s my pump over working because either of those two ports are clogged…

1 Like