Garrigan62 had a BAD Accident

Oldstoner,

Thank you so much you all are just awesome. But trying to type with one hand is a pain in its self…lol

Will

1 Like

@FyshhTrap,

I will my friend I will.
Been soaking it in Epson Salt.

Will

1 Like

Thank you Savingpvtviper Thank you very much.

Will

1 Like

Guy I know uses the cannabis infused coconut oil for his knee when it swells up he rubs 6or8 drops in and swears it works better then a cortisone shot if you have any it might be worth a try .

2 Likes

Thanks @oldstoner,
Ii don’t have any but I can google some I’m sure. You known that’s good info to have or knowing that it works

Will

2 Likes

@garrigan62 ,i sugest soaking it in DWC and Appling brite lites ,a couple beers ,maybe vodka, gold leaf and a chair .and take a day to your:wink: self … will call you in a day or 2 to check on ya .:slight_smile: Hammer

3 Likes

getting over a hurt hand can be tough…best wishes for a speedy (and pain free) recovery

2 Likes

Well, late AGAIN!

Since this is such an old post, I hope your hand has recovered. I’m dealing with an RMI injury in my dominant hand right now. Amazing how much we actually rely on the dominant side of ourselves!

Better late than never?..

@FloridaSon,

HeyThanks my friend.
Ya that’s crazy isn’t it… Don’t figure ! LoL
Ya I crushed it pretty dam good. Its healing but still very sore. You see I have R A real bad in that hand and the pain just went for it.
But hay, how are you doing…doing my friend
Will.

Nice pic!

I was doing well enough to go back to hanging some drywall. Two weeks later, my wrist blew up with, according to symptoms, RMI.

It feels almost as bad as Gout, but not as severe. Still sucks not being able to use that hand on anything with weight. Took a week to get back full use of my fingers.

It’s all good though, I still breathe in and out! :wink:

I can only imagine how bad it would be the further injure a site already ravaged by RA!

Better days ahead, Brother!..

What happened to the picture of the trichs?!? It changed in just the amount of time it took to make the last post!!