Garden State Garden 2020

The rest if the blue dream x bluebird seeds that I have went through the washer and dryer by accident, but they are all accounted for in the bag still, so fingers crossed for next year :crossed_fingers: …cause you know I’m gonna try again! :grin:

2 Likes

NJ passed recreational marijuana!

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

Will we ever see AL on there lol

2 Likes

LET FREEDOM RING! The New Jersey voters really came through!

2 Likes

Mississippi just went medical and they were already decriminalized and Florida is medical. Gotta come soon for us. Im guessing within the next 5 years

Finally Governor Weed makes good on the one campaign promise that got him elected…but we the voters had to make it happen. Now him and Sweeney are arguing over how much to tax it. :rofl:

Bless your heart growing outdoors in our state…if this was done at the shore, no bueno! You have outstanding neighbors bro! Bravo!

1 Like

Never know Bama might surprise us. I moved to Bama from N.J go figure but I’ll never move back to Jersey.

3 Likes

Bless my neighbors hearts :two_hearts:

They are awesome people! Its all bout relationship building :grin:

My buddy had an outdoor grow last year down the shore…now he does indoors :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Once ur here just can’t leave lol @Deepsix, a lot of messed up ways an law but just home

2 Likes

After this last grow season, I’m set up an going indoors got 2 PH an a Zkittlez lol. Can’t remember who said it but cure the winter bordem

2 Likes

@Unknown same here, I just flipped to 12/12 on my indoor hydro project :grin:

4 Likes

Dude u doing a indoor hydro??? I’ll be right back let me get caught up lol

1 Like

Yes it is and some of the nicest people I’ve ever meet. Neighbors helping Neighbors.

3 Likes

It’s all about being a good neighbor. I’ve got some pretty cool neighbors myself that didn’t say anything about my grow. It wasn’t 10fters but still got to have good neighbors or they’re calling the pigs.

2 Likes

@Unknown strap in!

@Kevfrmthestl I’ve only got 2 to worry about, and they both enjoyed this year’s harvest :shushing_face::grin:

2 Likes

@thedeernad man that’s freaking awesome,

1 Like

Thx bud :grin::+1:

1 Like