Garden State Garden 2020

Some good looking nug there brotorola flip phone :fire: stretch those hands out when they start to ache lol

2 Likes

@Green707Thumb thx broch I take regular bong breaks :partying_face:

@repins12 I’m sure at some point it’ll get old but for now I love it…till like 11 pm, then I don’t love it :sob:

5 Likes

So close…1 more round tomorrow…:upside_down_face:

6 Likes

6 Likes

This is it! The last tray of the drying tent

2 Likes

5 Likes

Awesome - now schedule that massage cuz my neck hurts just thinking about all this trimmming, yours as well as my own :weary:

Been a pleasure watching this awesome grow. Your plants were breath taking. I’m indoors in a small space. I could never… That was awesome! Cheers friend!

2 Likes

@Green707Thumb time to kick back brother…soon enough you’ll be there too :+1: :blue_heart:

3 Likes

746g of blue dream in jars and like a a qp of miscellaneous other plants…and then I got 616g if larf for butter and wash :upside_down_face::grin:

4 Likes

@Smokebloke thank you very much! :heart_eyes:

Now im off to my indoor hydro project!

3 Likes

So do you work your butter up right away or freeze your trim? I ask cuz I have a bunch jarred up still from last 2 grows, yet I fear its to dry to use - not much green to it

@Okie70 I have buds, fresh cut from the plant and stuffed in bags, then right into the freezer, two of which I gifted to my good friend who helped me trim quite a bit. He made a batch of butter with a bag straight out of the freezer, into the crock of melted butter, and it came out great!

The batch of butter I made was from popcorn buds and sugar leaf material generated from dry trimming, and it as well is really good! I have all my dried non jar bud material in gallon bags and I burp them along with all my jars daily.

I’m thinking the plan will be to make a batch of my own butter with frozen bags of bud, and compare the 2 butters and if the frozen bags make it just as good as the dried popcorn/sugar leaf, then ill use the dry stuff for some major league etahnol washes :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Here is a link to my indoor project

1 Like

How much longer do you think?

@Hitman1811 tough to say with that picture

1 Like