Garden State Garden 2020

It dipped into the 30s down this way last night low of 41 tonight and tomorrow night

1 Like

@Josh1126 next 10 days looks good for weather, lows only dipping down to 50 at night, little rain forecasted

Supposed to be in the 30’s next 2 nights here

1 Like

I say bring on them fall colors lol

2 Likes

@repins12 good time to have an indoor setup :grin:

@Josh1126 got them purps coming out on the blue dreams!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Little Debbie knows me all too well…

3 Likes

39 degrees when I got up to go to work this morning :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 more day of cool nights and then we’re back to low 50s overnights :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Pretty much the same thing here

This mantis is HUGE

Giving me some much needed late game help! Get them spider mites…get em

9 Likes

Blue Dream :blue_heart:

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

had to take these pictures from the top of the ladder…

2 Likes

200923_165450 200923_165329
200923_165311
200923_165207

1 Like

Slight amber on one of 3 girls, also came home to one half leaningnover today…i tied her back up, hoping to squeeze out till the weekend with her when ill have time to harvest. Want to get thru another 7-10 days with the last 2, gonna start having consistently cold nights after about another week :snowflake:

1 Like

By my watch those big BDs have only been really flowering for a few weeks now right?

Imho wouldn’t expect em be ready till mid-October at the soonest ?

1 Like

They started early August, i think realistically im around 6-7, got what looks to me like cloudy trichs

1 Like